How Is BBA In Entrepreneurship Beneficial For Youby Roma Arora Freelance Blogger at IILM
A Bachelor’s in Business Administration (BBA) is a necessity for any young founder to create a name for themselves in the field of entrepreneurship. Often, students choose a field purely based on money, packages, or future potential.
At UBS, IILM’s undergraduate business school, we encourage all our students to opt for an elective or specialization that appeals to their passions and interests, as well as the potential to be a disrupter in the future. A BBA in Entrepreneurship, therefore, is a natural extension of one’s passion to become an entrepreneur.
Here are the benefits of the BBA entrepreneurship program –
1. Building the Foundation: A great BBA course teaches you the ropes in how to start, manage and grow a start-up. With international faculty and case-driven methodology, a great BBA curriculum from the top BBA colleges in India sets you for a lifetime of success. You can even obtain an edge over the competition who may be from more technical fields and backgrounds.
2. Networking Opportunities: Networking is one of the biggest indicators of success for a start-up. Its advantages have been seen across the country, and it has some of the best ROI metrics you can experience in the business. BBA course teaches you the art of networking and provides you with opportunities to network with well-connected staff and fellow students.
3. International Partners: When a great BBA course has international partners in India, it’s a great thing for entrepreneurs trying to learn more. Being one of the top BBA colleges in India, UBS has a great partner program – providing opportunities for students to liaison and learn from some of the best international universities.
4. The groundwork for Higher Education: When students receive a BBA in entrepreneurship, they get a fast-track in both the business world and in higher education. They can learn the essentials of an MBA or a Ph.D. within the first few years of the BBA course and develop the skills necessary to excel in their professional life.
5. Personality Development: Often, young entrepreneurs will have to present themselves in professional environments and must conduct themselves with poise and presence. The personality development opportunities available to BBA students have immense value when they try to gain funding, market their product or hire seasoned employees.
There are many challenges to overcome and many resources to manage when you start your own company, and a BBA course is the perfect tool to help you through that journey. BBA in entrepreneurship sets you up for a lifetime of success and fruitful endeavors in business and in life.
Created on Feb 13th 2018 07:54. Viewed 502 times.