How I Scored IELTS Band Score 9 Successfully?by Seek Academy Training Institute
Let’s dive into the story of Sahiba, an Ex IELTS Student who scored band 9 overall in her exam this year. She shared some of the amazing tips, techniques and study planning strategies that actually helped her to accomplish her goal.
So, here are some of the tips and tricks that are shared by the Sahiba, which will help you to give your best in the IELTS exam this year.
· In the listening test, it’s required to understand the accent and intonation of the speaker in the recording audio. Sahiba picked up different practice tests to improve her understanding of the accent.
· Even if you missed some answers to the questions, then please don’t panic at all. Listen to the recording carefully without losing your track and write down the answers. While writing the answers please ensure that you have written them in Capital letters only.
· Lastly, when you are provided with an extra 10 minutes and then utilize that time appropriately. Fill the answers that you might have missed out before in these 10 minutes.
· In the reading test, read the passages on your pace. The best advice would be to finish the reading exam in at least 40 minutes to re-check the answers.
· Just read the entire passage to at least understand the quintessence of the content. It will be beneficial to answer the questions if have read the passage thoroughly.
· Even if you are over-thinking over a single question, then chances it might lead you into a perplexed state. And, ultimately, such situations lead to incorrect answers. Therefore, don’t take stress while answering the questions.
· To score higher band in IELTS writing test just like Sahiba, time management and strategic planning is extremely essential. Start practicing the written tests well in advance to manage the time during the IELTS exam day.
· Besides that, it's imperative to go through or proofread the answers once to identify the errors. A quick overview will help you to score the best in the IELTS writing test.
· To showcase your English language skills in the speaking test, you can prepare your own flow of content. Jot down the crucial points and notes that you would like to discuss with the speaker. These notes will definitely help you throughout your speaking test as you won’t be taking pauses while speaking.
· In the IELTS exam, your language proficiency is assessed by the examiner and not the content part. Hence, if there’s any question that you don’t know about, then it’s better to say NO!
These were some of the lessons that Sahiba learned while appearing for her IELTS exam. Of course, all these tips and tricks are essential but proper IELTS Training and module papers from Seek Academy helped her to a great extent.
For IELTS Course in Delhi, she even recommended the applicants to join Seek Academy to achieve higher band score just like her. Finally, she concluded, “Guys, just be confident and give your best!”
Also, Visit Here: https://bit.ly/2K9wLKz
Created on Jun 13th 2019 00:38. Viewed 638 times.