How does CBD improve Holistic Health Careby Veronica Smith Professional Blogger and Digital Marketing Expert
CBD is available on the shelves of all retail stores and even gas stations these days. According to CBD producers, it can cure a list of health problems, including anxiety. People whom you know or meet may be taking CBD in some form or the other to deal with pain, insomnia, anxiety, skin disorders, and much more.
What is CBD?
CBD is one of the cannabinoids in the cannabis plant. The same mother plant is used to extract both help and marijuana. One of the chemicals found in these plants is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) which is responsible for the “high” associated with marijuana, but it tends to be very low in hemp. Mainly CBD products are extracted from these hemp plants only.
CBD and holistic health care
The CBD derived from the cannabis plant is the ultimate anti-inflammatory agent. A vast majority of chronic diseases are caused due to inflammation. CBD is a great addition to most of the remedies. In recent years, it has been proved to treat several medical conditions including anxiety, depression, and chronic pain.
Holistic health care specialists and practitioners are well aware of CBD’s potential to treat a large number of issues. The various CBD products available in the market include CBD hemp oils, CBD capsules, topical creams, liquids, oral spray, and tinctures.
Regardless of what is the form or product, CBD provides numerous health benefits to its users:
- Reducing anxiety and depression – There are several testimonials of individuals who successfully used CBD for anxiety treatment. Studies show that CBD communicates with the neurotransmitter to send messages to brain cells to reduce anxiety. With proper administration, CBD can effectively treat different types of disorders like panic disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, anxiety disorder, and other similar conditions.
- Relieving pain – It is known that endocannabinoids that are produced in the body bind neurotransmitters to the cannabinoid receptors located in the nervous system. CBD affects this activity which helps in reducing inflammation and chronic pain.
- Lowering High Blood Pressure – Compared to other medicines, CBD effectively reduces the resting blood pressure of the patients.
- Promoting Skin Health – Bacteria and inflammation causes acne and unhealthy skin. It is said that cannabinoids aid in the production of lipids that help to lower acne and dry skin.
- Providing relief from cancer symptoms – Studies have revealed that CBD can slow growth or cause the death of cancerous cells in the body. It can also effectively treat side effects of cancer and pain resulting from chemotherapy.
- Preventing Diabetes – CBD is claimed to reduce the incidence of diabetes through various studies.
- Treating sleep disorders and insomnia – CBD has various therapeutic benefits for insomnia and sleep disorders which can further cause fatigue and low energy.
- Treating autoimmune disorders – Several autoimmune diseases like asthma affect the body’s ability to fight disease-causing inflammation. CBD is proved to reduce inflammation and swelling for such patients.
If you are looking for services of holistic health care Chicago, look no further as Dr. Kevin has been providing CBD oil and nutrition therapy to its patients successfully over the years.
Created on Feb 3rd 2020 01:26. Viewed 310 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.