How Do You Travel Safely Post COVID-19 Pandemic?by Dinesh Das President
The COVID-19 regulations have put a break on daily life and the same goes to your travel plans. Are you craving for a trip to Bhubaneswar? If yes, you shouldn’t worry about. You can still plan your journey during these difficult times with Bhubaneswar taxi service. But it’ll be bit different this time. Say hello to corona free trips with car rental in Bhubaneswar. Take a look at this post and know how cabs in Bhubaneswar make it happen.Planning for a trip to Bhubaneswar post COVID-19 lockdowns? Are you a vacation spree? If yes, then you have to follow some precautions before heading out:
Stock up sanitization essentials
Buy disposable tissues, alcohol-based sanitizers and gloves. You never know when you may need them. For instance, when the sudden breeze brings in a few sneezes, you should call for disposable tissues.
Besides, carry ample drinking water with you and only refill at hygienic places while wearing gloves.
Hand sanitizers are important. Use alcohol-based sanitizers as frequently as possible.
Pack smart and get prepared
Dust and pollution are common things you’ll come across wherever you travel around India and currently there’s an additional threat of dangerous novel coronavirus. You should make sure that you carry sufficient clothes, scarves and cover-ups for use.
Carry disinfectant bottles and detergent sachets as it’s of utmost significance to stay clean and hygienic. Don’t forget to bring washable sandals and slippers with you as COVID-19 thrives on surfaces. Doing regular cleaning is the only thing that we can do.
When you travel in a rental car in Bhubaneswar, you should wear masks. Pile up on masks as you never know when you’ll run out of them. Though the masks are on high demand currently, it’s safe to have more than one.
Wear a mask and change it in every 10 hour while traveling. Carry enough masks to help yourself and others in your surroundings. Install Aarogya Setu app and know any infected person near you. Check the quarantine guidelines if you’re traveling Bhubaneswar from other states.
How Do You Protect Yourself On-the-move?
- Never touch your eyes, nose and mouth with fingers. It may itch occasionally; but make sure that you use sanitizer before scratching.
- Use tissue while sneezing or coughing to prevent the spread of droplets.
- Try to disinfect your clothes as soon as possible and dispose the used tissues right away.
- Carry a few disposable bags with you to contain the waste and prevent the spread of pollution.
- Go for digital payments to minimize the physical contact between buyers and sellers. You can just buy anything and maintain minimal contact with the seller.
- Bring homemade food with you and avoid eating out as much as possible. Don’t forget to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds before eating.
- Use separate spoons and bottles while eating along the way. It’s better to avoid sharing with others.
- Carry your own bottle and disposable dishes. Do away with them safely in order to prevent environmental pollution.
Important Tips for Traveling with Bhubaneswar Taxi Service
- Sanitize your hands before you enter and exit your rental car.
- Avoid common touch points of the car.
- Maintain social distancing while visiting with car rental in Bhubaneswar.
- Do digital payment to prevent the spread of germs.
- Follow safety guidelines laid down by the government.
- Avoid traveling if you’re unwell.
Bottom Line –
Are you traveling post COVID period? It’s highly recommended to book one of the best cabs in Bhubaneswar beforehand. This way, you won’t have to deal with last minute chaos. Stay safe and protect yourself during the post COVID times.
Author Information –
This article is written by ODCAR, specializes in providing with reliable Bhubaneswar taxi service ensuring safety and peace of mind of clients we serve every time.
Created on Aug 30th 2020 18:00. Viewed 167 times.