How do you pluck a frontal for beginners?by love nova lovenova
Here is a very detail step on how to pluck and customize the lace wig,it also can use for lace frontal/lace front, 360 lace frontal etc. please check out. Plucked human hair wigs are increasingly popular lately and a plucked lace wig is one of the most favorite choices and there are many reasons for that.
In fact, many 5x5 wig and Hair's full lace wigs on the market that are pre-made will usually feature pre-plucked hairlines. If you were looking to buy a 13x6 wig human hair, there’s a good chance that you have stumbled upon pre plucked hair wigs and you’re wondering what does it mean?
A pre plucked closure wigs human hair means that your wig will have a natural hairline and the baby's hair has been plucked. If the hair on the hair is not plucked, then the exact color of the wig can perfectly replace and imitate your hair-from the hair itself, the hairline, texture, color and style.
If you look at your strands, you will notice hairs of unequal length and some short baby hairs around your hairline. This is because new hairs grow constantly, and they can’t all be the same length.
For a wig to be completely realistic, it must imitate just that. Plucking of the hairpiece creates those perfect baby hairs and a flawless hairline. Although pre-plucked wigs are usually more expensive, they are simply superior in appearance to all others.
Good news is that you can do it yourself and save some money. Plucking your wig is very easy and it is a great customization that everyone should do. We will show you a quick way of how to do it perfectly and some other cool tips and tricks to customize your hairpiece to make it look more realistic and natural.
Step by step of how to pluck your wig
1. The best way to do this is to straighten or stretch your hair and pull your hair into a tight ponytail. Make sure the photos are clear so you can use them as your guide.
2. Place the lace wig on a Styrofoam stand and use pins on the lace to pin it down. You want to have it nice and tight so that it doesn’t move.
3. Take a good look at the wig hairline, you will notice that it is pretty dense and that’s what you want to avoid. Start plucking some hairs from one side and work your way to the other.
Make sure to use quality tweezers and be careful not to pluck too many hairs. It is best to pluck a little bit at first and see how it looks and if you think that the hairline is still too dense, go back and repeat these steps.
4. Plucking is the process of using a tweezer to pluck out excess hairs around the frontal to make it less bulky. Part the hair on your lace front wig in two sections and take your fave tweezers and start to pluck the hairline towards you in order to get a more natural look.
5. Some come with a pre-made part down the middle, to the side, with multiple parts, or with no parting at all. You can do this before you create the full wig or after. Just play around with the parting, create a fun hairstyle or keep it down for a more sophisticated and trendy look.
6. Don't forget the baby hairs! For this step separate a small section of the hair from the hairline that you want to use as baby hairs. Use a razor to cut the hair down until the hair is at your desired baby hair length.
Although most wigs come pre styled and you should definitely choose the one that you like best, it still might not be perfect for you. Place the wig on a wig stand and cut slightly to create the perfect hairstyle. You can also apply the wig and go to a salon to have it cut.
If you want a wig that looks exactly like your hair, you need to match the color and shade exactly. If the color looks off, you can dye it, but only if the wig is made of a real human hair. Hair strands are plucked carefully in the wig near the hairline region, which is exactly the way baby hair comes out.
Cons of a Pre-Plucked Lace Wig
Since the hairline is thinner the hair will fall out faster in that area and will not last long. The lace will be more visible. A pre-plucked hairline will not work if you plan to wear your lace wig behind your own natural hairline. Pre-plucked lace wigs are really a matter of personal preference there is by no means a one way to wear a lace wig or a one size fits all option that will make your lace front more natural in appearance.
Created on Oct 20th 2021 20:06. Viewed 65 times.