How do you make an asymmetrical bob wig?by love nova lovenova
It is just an asymmetrical bob haircut. In order to help you follow fashion trends, we will tell you everything about the asymmetrical bob haircut, included what the asymmetrical bob wig is, how to get a perfect short asymmetrical bob 613 wigs, and so on.
In fact, the asymmetrical bob wig human hair is a bob 40 inch frontal wig that one side of the wig is short than another side. Essentially, asymmetrical bob hairstyles are cut unevenly on purpose.
1. Section off a front piece from the very top of your head to all the way behind your ears. Then do the same operation on your other side as well.
2. Use a hand tie to pull the remainder of the blonde frontal wigs into a ponytail in the back and make sure that you do the ponytail as tightly as possible at the same time.
3. Go ahead and slide the ponytail down until the length you desire. Of course, the length will determine how long or short you would like in the back.
4. Cut off your hair above or below the hair band of the ponytail with any sharp pair of scissors.
5. Go ahead with a peanut clipper to cut off the ponytail in order to make sure the bottom hair of the ponytail is flat. Only do this, when you take out the ponytail, everything will be even in the back.
6. First of all, you need to pull some hair that you cut in the back and then align it with the front piece. Then you had better slightly angle your finger downwards so that you can get kind of a slight angle you want to get.
7. In the end, do the same thing on another side of the hair to make the side is extremely long or much longer than the other side. Of course, if you have enough hair, you can do these operations to gain a perfect asymmetrical bob haircut.
If you don’t have enough faith in cutting a perfect asymmetrical bob haircut by yourself or don’t want to cut your own hair but still desire to enjoy the fun of short hair, you can opt for a black asymmetrical bob wig.
The angle and length can be changed easily according to your hair type and face shape, and even which facial features you would prefer to highlight. Therefore, it is a perfect look for anyone who is eager to change style effortlessly.
As we all know, there are many ways to style the asymmetrical bob wig. Next, we will provide some tips to help you rock a new signature asymmetrical bob wig.
Although asymmetrical bob is a modern haircut, when you pair it with vibrant hair colors, you will get a very popular hairstyle. For these people who not only want to embrace a new look but also change their overall look, it is an excellent option. Or you also can consider purchasing one colored wig to cut for a perfect effect.
For example, you can try to follow up your haircut with a honey blonde highlight wig. Honey Blonde is one of the most popular hair colors in 2021, which will give you a different feeling. More importantly, if you are a woman with lots of fine or thin hair, it is very low-maintenance.
After all, an asymmetrical bob with balayage is the perfect haircut to enjoy the beauty of the sun-kiss and natural look.
When You add some waves to your haircut, don’t forget to apply some heat protectant to hair, which will effectively avoid damaging hair. So try to add some waves to your asymmetrical bob wig.
Created on Dec 20th 2021 20:39. Viewed 81 times.