How do you make a successful PPC campaign?by Amarendra chaurasiya Blogger at Times Era Pay Per Click (PPC) is an online marketing and advertising strategy, where the advertiser does not pay a fee to place an advert, but rather pays a certain amount of money each time someone clicks on their ad and is taken to their website. Here are 5 things that will help you to make an effective PPC campaign:
- Create a portrait of your real customer
- Do an effective keyword research keeping in mind your real customer. Those who can find “the right” keywords are regarded as online marketing gurus! It may seem simple but the “right” keywords are hard to find. Broad relevant and exact keywords, as well as phrases, are the goal of PPC. Wordtracker or Google Ads are the tools that can help you in a search.
- Build your PPC campaign. Divide your products into categories and create at least 50 ad groups for your categories (ad group is basically just a collection of keywords and adverts). The more relevant keywords you will have in each ad group, the less you will need to pay.
- Create effective landing pages which will consist of good descriptions and direct “buy” buttons.
- Follow the analytics and improve your campaign on a regular basis. Constant refinement will lead you to better results.
If you find all this too difficult and time-consuming, you might be right. PPC campaigns require skills and, what's more important, regular time. If you want to see the results soon and pay less, use
Join our best digital marketing course in Delhi to learn about all tactics about the digital world
Authored by -Amrendra Chaurasiya
Created on Oct 7th 2018 05:34. Viewed 400 times.