How Do I Reactivate My Old Hotmail Accountby Sara Hill Expert Needs Information World
How Do I Reactivate My Old Hotmail Account?
Would you like to recover your old Hotmail account? If your answer is yes, then you are at the correct spot as here you will get the precise information on the same. Hotmail is a prominent email service that is most used by everyone because of its online services and interactive options for its users. Many times, the user faces various kinds of problems but it can be resolved easily. If you face any kind of problems then you can contact the support team for instant assistances. If you want to reactivate My Old Hotmail Account, you need to follow the below steps.
- In the first place, you need to visit the official website of the Hotmail account.
- Next, you are supposed to go to the sign in page and then you need to enter your username or email address in the required field.
- After that, you are supposed to tap on the “forgot password” option.
- Select the method of recovery- using phone number, recovery email id, security question and many others.
- Choose the phone number by which you need to recover your account.
- After this, you will receive the security code on your phone number. Check and then enter the code in the needed field to recover the account.
- Enter the new password two times for the confirmation purpose in the required field. The password must be strong enough and it should contain special symbols and characters.
- In the end, you need to save the changes and can use the new password for future use.
- Finally, your account is retrieved successfully.
After following the above mentioned process, one can easily reactivate hotmail account in a very secure manner. If you still have any problem or need to ask something, you can contact the customer support team for reliable and instant assistance. In addition to all this, you can go to the service desk to solve all your problems in a brief span of time.
Created on Mar 1st 2021 05:20. Viewed 368 times.