How Do I Manage My Southwest Airlines Bookingby Fares Flow Digital Marketer
How to Manage My
Southwest Airlines Booking
Have you booked your flight with Southwest Airlines, or are you wondering about doing so? Whatever might be the case, you have made a fantastic choice. Southwest Airlines is one of the distinguished airlines out there in the aviation industry.
In case you are wondering how you can Manage My Southwest Airlines Booking, then this is precisely the reason why you have landed on this page. This write-up explains the process as to how you can manage the Southwest Airlines booking. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below-
Via Website (Online)-
- Go to the official website of Southwest Airlines.
- Kindly navigate to the Manage My Booking section and click on it.
- Now, you need to enter your Booking Reference number, i.e. the PNR and your last name.
- Once the itinerary has been retrieved, you can view your flight details.
- Now you can do a lot of things under the Manage My Booking section.
- Here you can, split your PNR in case a member of your family wants to travel on a different date but to the same destination.
- You have an option of cancelling your Southwest Airlines ticket either of yourself or all of the family members.
- In the Manage section, you can select a seat of your preference by paying a nominal fee per seat. It depends on the type of seat you are choosing. Window seats are comparatively expensive to the aisle and middle seats. You would then need to pay the differential amount, i.e. the remaining amount, by selecting a payment method.
- In the Manage My Booking section, you can order a meal or refreshments along with it so that you can enjoy and have the sumptuous meal onboard without any stress or worry.
- Also, in the Booking section, you can insure your travel. The insurance covers your luggage, i.e. the checked-in baggage.
- You have an option of web
check-in as well. For doing so, you need to retrieve your booking details,
as mentioned above, by entering your ticket confirmation number and last
name. Then in continuation with the process of the web check-in, you have
to follow the onscreen instructions till you get a confirmation message on
email or phone via a text that you have successfully logged in.
Therefore this is how Southwest Airlines Manage Booking is made. In case you have doubts of any sort, you can directly contact an expert at Southwest Airlines via Phone Support, email or Live Chat and social media as well.
Created on Sep 20th 2021 01:51. Viewed 595 times.