How Delta airlines unaccompanied minors policy make infant travel safelyby smart catches Travel Across Globe at all destination
In certain united states destinations and outside the united states, delta airlines offers an unaccompanied minor program. The Delta airlines umnr policy allows passengers to arrange a flight for their infants who need assistance from the airlines during travel.
Recommended guide to Delta airlines unaccompanied minors policy to reach safely
Have you made ticket booking for children on Delta Airlines and don't know the procedure about how can you make children fly alone so here you can avail Delta airlines unaccompanied minors policy which provides all safety standards regarding infant passengers to reach the destination safely so follow to know more
- Infants older than two years of age and carried in the lap of passengers must show a ticket that is 10% of an adult ticket fare to board the flight.
- If your child is aged between 5 to 14, they can travel alone on a non-stop flight using the unaccompanied minor program of delta airlines.
- Children of more than 15 years can travel alone and avail discounts on tickets that are subject to availability with the airlines.
- Restrictions: Unaccompanied minors are restricted to travel on a connecting flight that departs between 9 AM to 5 PM, as per the umnr policy.
- So once you fill in all the details regarding the minor, click on continue to verify the fare details and proceed.
- Further, the passenger must select a payment mode for the reservations and confirm a booking.
And in this way, the user can easily confirm reservations in time. But, if the passenger fails to book their flight ticket online, they can contact the airline's reservation department and book their reservations offline. So, this is the complete information on how one can book reservations for minor child policy with Delta Airlines and plan their trip in time
Created on Mar 21st 2022 02:45. Viewed 331 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.