How Cross Graphic Ideas is redefining branding for businesses

by Akash Chauhan Google Marketing Consultant

Branding has become an integral part of running a business these days. As more and more companies are running to get into the spotlight, there is cutthroat competition to get ahead of the masses to get the customer’s attention. No matter if you are a new startup or an established company, chances are you will still need to get branding done to be successful within the market.

There are a lot of companies in the market which specialize in helping small businesses and new startups meet their branding goals with utmost ease. One such company is Cross Graphic Ideas, which is known for its digital branding services.

Here is a peek into Cross Graphic Ideas and how it can help your business get to the pinnacles of success.

What is Cross Graphic Ideas?

Cross Graphic Ideas is a well-established brand in the market, which makes use of machine learning algorithms to create practical, yet unique logos for their clients. Along with logos, they have also carved a niche for themselves in the field of designing business cards, social media pages, branded presentations, etc. Since their area of expertise includes creating brand identities through automated processes, small enterprises and startups can find some good deals to recreate their branding strategies.

How does Cross Graphic Ideas work with their branding strategies?

Companies with deep pockets have well-established brand strategists to do their business’s bidding. Such groups constitute about 10% of the market share; the remaining 90% are covered by Cross Graphic Ideas. With an aim to provide reasonable, yet creative branding services, this branding company wants to make sure everyone gets a chance to put themselves in the market successfully.

The machine algorithms which are in play behind the branding process let companies feel like they have an in-house designer for all their branding needs. Apart from the creative services, they even offer brand and trend analysis, to help design the brand differently. The basic design package is currently offered at $50; if your company needs to make any additions or changes, then you will need to subscribe to the monthly package.

There are different types of packages available, which range from $24 to $99. The prices will vary, depending upon the package you choose for the business. With a yearly package, a business can avail a subscription package at just $2.99/month. If your company needs to go all the way, which includes Facebook ads, business related ads, branded watermarks, social covers, etc. then it’s best to subscribe to the $10.99 /month package for best results. A lot of companies are currently in the mode of evaluating the services provided by Cross Graphic Ideas.

What are the companies saying?

No review is complete without the appropriate feedback. In the initial phase, you can try out a free sample logo by incorporating the business’s name, tagline and a company’s description. The system will take you through a list of options, as soon as you enter the information. Further on, there are options to choose from, which include choosing between icon based logos, name based logos and initial based logos. Businesses which have tried the services are rather happy with what they see and are seeing good results with the logo and brand designing services.

However, it’s best to try it for yourself, to ensure you get an unbiased feel of the services yourself. Since the first time is free, you can get a fair idea of what the paid services will offer eventually.

Sponsor Ads

About Akash Chauhan Advanced   Google Marketing Consultant

41 connections, 1 recommendations, 116 honor points.
Joined APSense since, June 19th, 2015, From Jaipur, India.

Created on Aug 30th 2017 01:43. Viewed 304 times.


No comment, be the first to comment.
Please sign in before you comment.