How can Professional Year program enhance your job skills?by Arpita Shah Seo Executive
Students all over the world are longing to study in Australia. There are various exclusive features and aspects of education that make students approach Australian universities. The country is known for its multiculturalism, laid back environment, welcoming locals, and so on making it a suitable place for overseas students.
Despite landing in Australia, the international students may face dilemma and obstacles in choosing a suitable career option. The education consultant in Brisbane helps students by suggesting the best universities and courses pursue in Australian universities. They can also give accurate information about the fee structure and average study cost of staying in a country. They also guide them for admissions procedure and acquaint them with the Australian education system.
The international students eye for jobs after completion of studies from the local universities. However, getting a job in the domestic market is not possible unless you have right qualification and experience relevant to your industry.
In this circumstance, the Professional Year program may help the graduates to realise their dream career in Australia.
What is Professional Year?
A professional Year Program is a comprehensive professional development program that bunch ups formal learning with workplace experience for overseas students who have graduated from Australian universities. Pursuing the Professional Year in Brisbane or other cities will strengthen the job prospects of graduates in Accounting, engineering and IT, industries where the demand for skilled workers are high.
A professional year program runs for 12 months and is designed for students who are willing to apply for permanent residency in Australia. The students can undergo Professional Year in IT to develop and enrich their employability skills. It aids international students to gain insight into the workplace and employment market.
There are numerous benefits of undergoing a Professional Year program. Some of them are mentioned below.
- Students can improve their understanding of the Australian workplace culture and practices.
- They earn a valuable insight into the Australian workplace and companies.
- They can learn official communication used within the office
- A student becomes eligible to receive five extra points in the department of immigration and board protection when applying for a visa.
Eligibility requirements for undergoing Professional Year Program
- A student who wants to undergo a Professional Year Program must possess the following qualifications-
- A student should have completed a degree in Accounting, IT and engineering in Australia.
- He/ She should hold a temporary visa that allows the student to remain in Australia for 18 months after graduation.
- A student should be under 50 years of age.
- He/ She must have completed an eligible qualification within the last six
- A student should possess the skills and qualifications listed on the skilled occupation list.
This program is aimed at helping overseas graduates cultivate skills to shine in their career.
Do you wish to undergo a Professional Year Program in IT?
Visit AECC Global, a top-notch education consultancy based in Melbourne, helping overseas students for a long time. Contact our experts for an get end-to-end guidance and take your career to great heights.
Created on May 28th 2018 02:27. Viewed 303 times.