How Bullguard PC Tune Up Works?by Hari Narayan Sr.Seo (Search Engine Optimization)
The users from nontechnical backgrounds, however, do get stuck at certain points with certain features as they not being from technical backgrounds fail to understand the working procedures of the software sometimes. In such a case the users start looking for guidance for that it is advisable that they connect with the team of the technical department at Bullguard support UK.
The updated and advanced versions of Bullguard antivirus have a lot of features to offer to the users but here we will particularly focus on the working procedure of the PC tune-up feature.
Before getting into the working process of this feature the user should know what PC tune-up feature is actually all about. The PC tune-up feature works towards enhancing the performance of the systems. The tune-up feature prevents the system from getting sluggish or from getting freeze or from being crashed.
Now we will focus on the process of running a PC tune-up using Bullguard antivirus on the system. In order to run a PC tune-up on the system using Bullguard antivirus, the user should follow the below- given steps –
• Open the main BullGuard window and then click on “optimize”
• If the optimize option is not available on the display then click the arrow button and select it from the list that appears.
• Then in the new window, you will get to see the scan and the progress will be displayed on the left side of the screen.
• An automatic check will be conducted for all the items that can be removed safely.
• As the scan procedure will complete the antivirus will display how much space can be freed on the system.
• Once you get the unnecessary files deleted from the system then press “optimize my PC” button.
Now all you can do is waiting for the cleanup process to complete. If in case you still feel the need for any sort of help or guidance with regard to the PC tune-up feature or with regard to any other feature associated with the software or if there is any error or issue that is troubling you and is not allowing the software to work properly on your system then in that case it is advisable that you get connected with the team of trained and certified team of experts at Bullguard help and get your problem fixed instantly and in the most accurate manner possible.
The technical team is available all the time with all the skills that are needed and with all the knowledge required.
Created on Jul 11th 2019 00:57. Viewed 177 times.