How bulk SMS industry is used to boost e-commerce enterprises?by Bulk SMS Bulk SMS Service, Web Development
E-commerce business tycoons like Amazon and FLIPKART have been using ever-growing SMS technology to scale unimaginable heights in the logistics sector, by keeping them on top of the funnel.
The reason is simple. This bulk SMS technology has been voted as #1 channel by customers all around the world. An annual report shows that there are around 8/10 (85%) customers prefer SMS over other marketing channels.
There are a lot of options to drive traffic other than PPC; one of them being is text messages. Billions of people have used SMS technology and they are quite happy with it. Whether you have a retail business or a small jewellery business, your go-to-go marketing channel is SMS technology.
Why it is perfect for e-commerce industry?
- Broad: This bulk SMS service has several facets and known to cater several attributes at one go, like contests, quizzes, surveys, polls, and even imparts info like tips and tricks.
- Engaging: It offers incredible opportunity and has a successful opening rate of 98% (90% in 3 minutes). However, the success rates of emails are merely 30%. Texting is official; appealing that works in without internet connectivity and exempts all privacy policies of a person.
- Efficient: The sudden surge of texting has cut down on your operational costs spend on customer service units. Moreover, it does not hamper the feedback unlike persons to become the star of the month! It is the most favoured tool for customers. And businesses can answer to these messages real-time within a few minutes or hours! Supposedly do not fret, if you are a few hours late, it will not irate the customers at all!
- Mobile friendly: According to Shopify, 58% of sales came from SMS texts and 70% of popular google searches came from phones in 2016. So, as our tool is mobile-friendly, runs on low connectivity tool, is an absolute favourite with shoppers all over the country.
- Millennial Text: According to a recent report, 90% of millennials live in their phone, and so they are the ones who texts most, and the age group 18-24 receive an average of 128 texts/day. Millennial prefer SMS marketing over email marketing as it can be accessed through a cosy sitting area without the need to open desktop in your study room!
- Trusts: When you purchase a commodity for the 1st time, you feel homesickness to your former brand. So, personal messages to your business family instil trusts and you have dedicated shortcode rather than a shared one, will impact loyalty and a sense of belongingness. Customers feel listened and respected too.
The Final Word:
This technique can immediately work on your business imparting profits and market reputation.
Created on Feb 10th 2021 05:46. Viewed 215 times.