How becoming permanent resident Canada benefits you for long term?by Visa Experts Immigration Consultants | PR Visa Agent
Want to settle in Canada with your family? Why not apply for permanent residency in Canada. With this Maple Leaf nation beckoning immigrants from every part of the world, it has become a mecca for aspiring individuals who want to work in a nation that not only provides them an impressive standard of living but also a chance to become a citizen after 3 years of being a permanent resident Canada.
Blessed with a natural landscape, pristine crystal-clear lakes and snowcapped peaks, this nation has emerged as one of the very few overseas immigration destinations that has accepted the influx of people coming from diverse backgrounds and ethnicities. Such is the warmth and acceptance of this nation, that recently the Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau announced a new and expanded Liberal Cabinet Ministers.
If you have an impressive work profile, an age between 25 to 32, educational qualifications as well as an good IELTS score indicating your proficiency in English language as well as the support of other additional factors, that help you score 67 points or more on the Comprehensive Ranking System, then nothing can stop you to create your Express entry profile and apply within one of its suitable immigration programs to gain residency. Your Canada PR visa fees will depend on your profile, which program you are applying for, how many members, as well as the biometrics and documentation submission fee.
Provincial Nominee programs are yet another secure PR pathway that helps you gain entry in to Canada, with each Canadian province having their own set of immigration programs as well as Express entry linked programs. If you are applying via an Express entry linked stream of that province, you get an additional 600 CRS points, helping you make your visa application and thus receiving a quick Invitation to Apply for permanent residence.
Migrating to Canada as a permanent residency has its own share of long-term benefits for you and your family:
• Free universal education till the age of 18, after which you can study at university level at subsidized rates. This marks a secure and bright future for your children
• You have access to diverse employment opportunities, thanks to the demand of skilled workers who release their high demand occupation list as per their local labor need and requirement.
• Free Universal healthcare facilities that you can get via Medicare as well as insurance.
• It is one of the safest countries in the world with surprisingly low crime rates
• Social security perks such as Employment insurance, education planning and student aid, public pensions as well as housing and disability benefits.
For more information on how becoming permanent resident Canada benefits you for long term, you can get in touch with our certified immigration consultants.
Created on Nov 25th 2019 02:50. Viewed 323 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.