ENT Treatment in Gurgaon: ENT refers to ear, nose, and throat. ENT specialist calls them as an otolaryngologist. The specialists deal with ear, nose, and throat. These organs’ ear, nose, and throat connect through passages and tubes. If you are suffering from any health problem regarding the head or neck, then go visit an ENT treatment in Gurgaon. Otolaryngologist treats common medical conditions like blocked ears, sore throat, close nose, etc. ENT specialist sometimes also deals with cancers or tumors. So, now you know what ENT specialist does. ENT is the short form of ear, nose, and throat, also handles head and neck too.
ENT specialist in Gurgaon handles any type of problem at your ear, nose, and throat. ENT conditions like ear condition, nose condition, and a throat condition. Ear conditions like any infections in ears, hearing impairments, pain in the ear, etc. Nose conditions like cause you in breathing, smelling, physical appearance, etc. Throat conditions like cause you in talking, speaking, eating, swallowing, digestion, etc. If you are troubling any kind of conditions in your ear, nose, and throat, then visit an ENT specialist in Gurgaon nearby you.
What is Sinusitis?
Sinusitis means a sinus infection. Sinusitis is a condition in which the holes around the nasal passages become inflamed. That means swelling of the tissues outlining the air cavities in the passages of the nose. That means the sinuses connect through air cavities in the skull, become a block and fill with the fluid. Now, due to blockage that results in the growth of germs that causes infection. The other name of sinusitis is rhinosinusitis. Sinusitis is a sinus infection. Sinus infection is a common infection in the ENT department. Nobody is spared from it. Visit ENT specialist in Gurgaon for proper check-ups.
How does it cause? What are the risk factors?
1) The most common cause of sinus infection is normal cold and some kind of allergy. Cold and cough is the most common reason for sinus infection.
2) Another reason is your nasal polyps means a small growth of outlining tissues of the nose. If you have small nasal polyps, then you have troubled to breathe and you have a coughing problem.
3) Another cause is your nose structure such as maybe a deviated septum.
4) Your immunization is a very week that causes a sinus infection.
What are the symptoms of a sinus infection?
1) The most common symptoms are fever and persistent cough.
2) Other symptoms of having a sinus infection are chronic toothache, increased tooth sensitivity, and bad breath.
3) The headache is a serious symptom. Sinus headache starts from the center and then spread to the cheek, face, and forehead.
4) Dizziness, facial swelling, ear pain, etc. are other common symptoms.
The acute infection starts from the normal infection like runny nose, stuffy nose, and face pain. It lasts for 2 weeks and one month. Subacute lasts for more than a month. Infectious means bacterial growth or fungus infection. Non-infectious means an allergic reaction. Chronic infection is serious and it lasts for more than three months.
Simple home remedies for sinus infection drink plenty of water, steam inhaling, take a hot shower, and warm compressor to relieve that area of swelling.