Homeopathy can help you reduce high cholesterol

by Francine Kanter Classical Homeopathy by Francine Kanter

Cholesterol is a type of fatty substance that the body needs to function normally. It is used as a building block for many parts, chemicals, and hormones needed for many activities. Our body does not need that amount of cholesterol, and an excess of it can build up within your blood vessels. Excess deposits can decrease the amount of blood flow to different parts of the body.

Our body makes about 75% of the cholesterol found in the blood and the rest, 25% comes from the food we eat. High cholesterol or hypercholesterolemia occurs by consuming too much cholesterol in diet or your body, making too much of it.  It is carried by a protein, and so the combination is called a lipoprotein. Some of this lipoprotein may be beneficial, while some of them can be harmful too. You may have heard of good as well as bad cholesterol. High-density lipoprotein helps to get rid of excess cholesterol by carrying it from the tissues to your liver. Your liver further breaks it down so that your body gets rid of it. As it helps in reducing the risk of heart diseases, it is known as good cholesterol. On the other hand, low-density lipoprotein takes cholesterol from the liver to other parts of the body where it is required. But if its level is high in the blood, it deposits in the walls of the arteries. This increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases. So, low-density lipoprotein is known as bad cholesterol.

What are the main causes of high cholesterol?

There are many causes of high cholesterol. Your diet, lifestyle, heredity, and any underlying medical condition can result in a high level of cholesterol. The genes may influence how your body breaks up low-density lipoprotein. Excessive weight can also be a good reason for increasing the LDL level. According to medical professionals working in the field of homeopathy in Ormond Beach, a sedentary lifestyle also plays a good role. The other factors include age, sex, smoking, and alcohol consumption. Many studies show that mental stress also triggers the level over time.

Homeopathic remedies for high cholesterol are effective.

Homeopathy helps in lowering high cholesterol levels. The treatment is done by using natural remedies. Every individual gets a unique dose of medicines according to their specific symptoms. When these medicines are combined with healthy eating habits, physical activities, and restricted use of alcohol and tobacco, they can help a lot. The treatment not only helps in managing cholesterol but also helps to improve the general well-being of a person. Some of the top homeopathic remedies for high cholesterol include Arsenicum album, kali carbonicum, aurum metallicum, baryta carbonicum, and Lachesis.

You should consult a qualified homeopath for the treatment. The medical professional will suggest the correct remedy based on the severity of your medical condition. They will also consider your mental as well as physical health while prescribing the medicine. The remedies are safe for pregnant ladies and children.

Sponsor Ads

About Francine Kanter Innovator   Classical Homeopathy by Francine Kanter

8 connections, 0 recommendations, 96 honor points.
Joined APSense since, September 12th, 2017, From Florida, United States.

Created on Oct 23rd 2020 03:24. Viewed 311 times.


No comment, be the first to comment.
Please sign in before you comment.