High Nicotine Salts- The Essentials of Salt Nic Vape Juiceby Aanya Alberto A geeky girl and Vape Enthusiast
Nicotine salts are a new buzz that started coming up all over the vape world in the last couple of years. Nicotine salts also are known as salt nic e-juices are the totally elevated level of nicotine consumption. Typically, nicotine salt based vape flavors tend to be smoother, stronger and stealthier.
Now again, the high nicotine e-juice you choose depends entirely on your personal preference. For example, if you’re switching over to vaping after smoking for years, a high level of nicotine e-juice is what you need. Why? This is mainly because it offers proper relief but otherwise might have a harder time getting.
Why Do Nicotine Levels Matter In Vaping?
For people looking to replace smoking with vaping, nicotine levels need to do a couple of things:
- The nicotine level should match what they were getting from cigarettes. Since cigarettes have high nicotine in it, you must look for e-juices with high nicotine.
- The sensation of vaping must mirror that of smoking. To get the same kind of throat hit as a cigarette, the nicotine level in addition to the type of device, should be enough to replicate what it feels like to smoke like with MTL vaping.
Some ex-smokers are looking for an alternative to smoking and may want to match the right strength that they feel comfortable with.
While others are looking to start with a high enough strength and then eventually step down their consumption to zero.
As you know nicotine is addictive, it is important to curb that craving of a cigarette. The effects of nicotine are what makes smoking dangerous since the craving makes people smoke more.
When you pick high nicotine ejuice, then you are likely to stay just that. A real ex-smoker.
On the other hand, there are people new to vaping who have never smoked. For them lower nicotine level of e-juices is ideal and they must start with that and gradually go higher.
How Much Nicotine Does E-Juice Contain?
There is no set strength for vape juice. What’s in vape juice as far as nicotine goes? To understand the vape level, the amount is listed in milligrams per milliliter. Strengths range from lowest nicotine e-liquid, zero to 36 mg per milliliter.
When it comes to high nicotine e-juice, this is the level you can opt for.
- 12 mg/ml for those who used to smoke 1 pack a day
- 18 mg/ml for those who used to smoke more than 1 pack a day
- 24 mg/ml a very high level; for heavy smokers who used to smoke more than 2 packs a day
- 36 mg/ml the highest level, used to dilute an e-juice with a low level of nicotine
Keeping this in mind, you must choose the right nicotine levels of e-juice accordingly.
Created on Feb 4th 2020 01:35. Viewed 97 times.