Here’s why layering up this winter is your go-to fashion trendby Brahmaputra Samuel Blogger
The temperature is gradually going down and thus we know that winter has started lurking around the corner with its frosty head. You must be wondering how to dress for winter. Should you protect yourself from the cold or endure it in order to make a fashion statement? Guess what, you can have the best of both worlds!
You can dress sharp without ending up
as a quivering and shivering mess. Sounds good, huh? We’ll tell you how! This
article will guide you through the right winter wear for
men to adorn a stylish look by staying warm and comfortable at the same
Winter Outfit ideas for men
● Layering your clothes is very essential.
● Choose appropriate winter- fabrics.
● Wear some key winter accessories like hats, gloves, leather boots ets.
● Make sure to wear the right winter coat.
What is Layering?
For those that are unaware, layering is the easy act of wearing more than one clothing on top of one another.
● Example 1: Wearing a shirt over a tee.
● Example 2: Wearing a sweater over a shirt.
● Example 3: Wearing a jacket over a sweater.
So let’s consider that a basic men’s winter fashion outfit will comprise of at least three layers. We can categorize them into three groups:
● Base layer comprises of undershirts, T-shirts and shirts.
● Middle layer includes cardigans, shirts, sweaters, vests and denim jacket.
● Top layers consist of jackets and coats.
● Note that whether something acts as a base, middle or top layer depends completely on the outfit you choose to wear but always keep it simple yet trendy.
● #Tip no.1: Layering starts from thin on the inside to thick on the outside. That means the lightest fabrics will be closest to your body and it will get heavier with every layer.
● #Tip no.2: Avoid wearing too many layers that could restrict your movement. You need to find a balance and wear enough layers to keep you warm yet giving you full range of motion, especially in the arms.
● #Tip no.3: Your outfit should look naturally put-together. You must not grab random clothes out of your wardrobe and layer them on top of one another. Balance and coordination is key. So prior to getting dressed, put the layers on your bed to ensure that all the clothes match.
If you're shivering due to cold and feel
uncomfortable, you shall look awkward no matter what you wear. So, don't forget
to follow these tips and techniques that will enable you to dress up for winter
in a comfortable, warm and fashionable manner.
Created on Dec 5th 2017 07:25. Viewed 246 times.