Here’s How You Can Disable the Edge Swipe Feature in Windows 10by Bobby Clarke Developer
Windows 10 is one of the most popular and commonly used operating systems that provide a lot of valuable and interesting features to its users. One such feature is the Edge Swipe feature that anyone can enable and use very easily. This unique functionality allows you to perform some actions quickly just by swiping through the edge of your screen. For example, if you swipe from the left corner to the center of your screen, it will switch the currently opened application to the previously opened app on your computer. Unarguably, this is the most fantastic feature that anyone can use, but it might not be useful for all the users. And it’s ok if you want to disable it as it might get frustrating in some situations like when you try to open some other app, and something else opens up accidentally. In situations like these, it is better to disable this feature.
Do you want to disable the Edge Swipe feature in your Windows 10 system but don’t know how to do it? If that is the situation, then now no need to look anywhere else. Here, you will get to know the ways to do so. Here, in our following article, we have mentioned the method through which anyone can disable the Edge Swipe feature in Windows 10. So, to get the ways, you need to read the full article.
The Method to Disable the Edge Swipe Feature in Windows 10
The method to disable the Edge Swipe feature is quite easy and includes some simple steps that anyone can follow without any difficulty. To provide you with a more clear understanding, we have mentioned the procedure step by step. So, now, let’s see the method that you need to follow to deactivate the Edge Swipe feature in Windows 10.
- To start with the procedure, firstly, you need to go through the Open Group Policy Editor on your computer system. And to do that, press the keys Windows + R to open the Run window on your device. And then type “gpedit.msc” and hit enter.
- Now, after reaching the “Local Group Policy Editor” screen, go to the location that is “Computer Configuration/Administrative Templates/Windows Components/Edge UI”.
- And now, double click on the “Allow Edge Swipe Policy” to open it. After this, you can edit it as you want.
- If you are going to disable this feature, then simply, click on the option of “Disabled”.
- Finally, select the option of “Ok” to save the changes. And then restart your computer. And that’s it. You have successfully disabled the Edge Swipe feature in Windows 10.
So, this is how you can disable this feature. This is the most straightforward method that anyone can try. And to get more information like this, stay tuned with us and visit our website.
Created on Aug 27th 2020 00:56. Viewed 88 times.