Here are some tips to help you choose the best medical school in Ukraineby Divi Educare Best MBA & MBBS Admission Consultant In
Studying MBBS in Ukraine is one of the most suitable options for Indian students who cannot obtain seats in government or private colleges in India. In contrast to other international destinations, tuition and other miscellaneous costs in Ukraine are considerably lower than those in India. Therefore, students who cannot afford the high tuition fees in private medical colleges can pursue MBBS in Ukraine.
Reasons Why Students Choose Ukraine as Their Study Destination:
- Medical education in Ukraine is of world-class quality and is offered at an affordable price.
- There is a comprehensive panel of highly qualified and highly experienced teaching doctors affiliated with these universities.
- Students who obtain 50% or more aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology during their secondary school years are eligible for admission to Ukrainian medical colleges.
- A majority of the best medical colleges in Ukraine do not require additional fees at admission, such as donations and capitation fees.
- During their studies, the students attend international conferences and workshops, which prepare them for international careers soon after graduation.
Best Medical College in Ukraine:
Many medical universities exist in Ukraine, but the Bukovinian State Medical University stands out as the best. It has existed for more than 75 years and has produced thousands of doctors from across the globe. Moreover, the university's students have the highest passage rate for medical graduates in India's MCI examinations.
One of the reasons Indians appreciate this university is that the entire course is taught in English. It was the first medical campus in Ukraine to offer English courses. Hostels are separately provided for those who are Indian and for those who are Indian girls. Students can eat Indian food cooked by trained chefs. It has a reasonable job placement rate for its graduates, who have passed the MCI exams in their first attempt and can find jobs easily in India.
As a government institution with world-class infrastructure and an ambience of the highest standard, BSMU is considered among the best medical schools in Ukraine. Over 30,000 professionals have been trained in general medicine, nursing, dentistry, pharmacy, medical psychology, and other disciplines by the university, accredited by the European University Association and the World Health Organization. The centre has 49 medical departments alongside a simulation medicine centre and a laboratory for innovative technology. There are over 50 different departments within the university, and most of the faculty members are pioneers in their field.
Seeking Admission to BSMU in Ukraine:
MBBS admissions can be taken by applying via The MD house in India in one of the best medical colleges in Ukraine. There are MBBS centers in all the leading states in India, which can process your application in Kiev without any hassle. In the case of a process processed through MD house, the tuition fee is paid directly to the school and there is no hidden fee or other costs involved with the admission process.
Created on Jul 26th 2021 05:36. Viewed 63 times.