Here are a Few Hacks That Will Lift Up Your Mood during Periodsby Pankaj Mittal Digital Marketing - SEO, SEM, SMO (Free & Paid))
Irritated and uncomfortable during your monthly cycles? We have here for a few hacks that will truly make you feel better! Have a look.
A lot of us will feel out-of-sorts when we are on our periods and seeing as this will be a monthly thing, it is always good to be aware of things that will help us deal with it better. Right? Well, here are a few things that you definitely should give a try when it comes to feeling better during your periods.
More often than not, feeling absolutely horrible during your periods is a given. But the good thing is that there are many ways in which you can actually feel much better all through your cycle. Take a look at some of them.
A majority of us end up feeling some or the other kind of pressure in our lower abdomen or even our backs during our periods. In such cases, no matter what kind of sanitary napkins you end up using, the comfort factor will always be compromised.
Even if the sanitary pads online stores house is of the best quality, the chances of you feeling down in the dumps during your periods will more often than not, arise, without fail! Add to that the cramps that befall you during every period and we have an absolutely irritating routine to deal with every month! So, in order to help you get rid or at least to lessen the pain here are a few things you can do:
- Take a warm bath
- You can use a hot water bottle on your lower abdomen and your lower back as well.
- A massage will also help you find relief from the pain
- A light amount of exercise like walking or even swimming will help you feel better as they increase the blood flow.
- If all else fails, consult your doctor about over the counter medicines available
Take A Nap:
All of us will feel tired and lazy and super fatigued during our periods notwithstanding the amount of sleep we might have gotten at night. This will in-turn affect our daily routine and leave us feeling depressed and tired further.
This is where the magic of a nap comes into play. Any time that you are feeling tired like all your energy has been drained from your body, a simple and quick nap in the middle of the day will help you feel rejuvenated and energized easily and quickly. However, there are a few things that need to be kept in mind when you are taking the said nap.
- Take a nap of a maximum 20 minutes time, anything longer than that might just add to the laziness
- Do not sleep post 4 pm as this will end up interfering with your ability to fall asleep during the night.
- Set and alarm on your phone if you are not sure that you will be able to wakeup in time.
Water is and will always be your best friend in any health situation that you might be having to deal with. You see when your body ends up being dehydrated, the chances of you feeling lazy and more sluggish will always arise.
This is why it is of the utmost importance that you keep a bottle of water beside yourself throughout a day in order to remember to hydrate regularly. There are a lot of benefits that proper hydration can provide you during your periods.
- Increase the chances of you feeling energized and fresh
- Reduce bloating to a great extent
- Help you steer clear of any food cravings that you might be prone to during this time
- Increase concentration and reduce sluggishness
- Help you stabilize your mood all through the day.
Eat High-Magnesium Foods
Did you know that a nutrient such as magnesium can actually help your body relax muscles in the easiest possible manner? Apart from this magnesium is also able to help provide you with a lot of sustainable energy! Now you can easily bounce away to glory during your periods giving credit to the great quality of women pads you are using and the presence of magnesium in your food.
If you want to know what foods to consume that contain magnesium, the simplest of foods like banana, brown rice, spinach, oats, nuts and the likes all make the cut effortlessly.
These are merely some of the ways in which you can try help yourself feel better during the monthly cycles that we have become so familiar with. A helping hand is always welcome during such times be it an antibacterial sanitary pad, great quality sanitary pads or even the right kind of nutrition! Check and try these methods and tips out and let us know how they worked out for you!
Created on Jun 30th 2020 01:05. Viewed 231 times.