Heart Failure Surgery By Dr Rajneesh Malhotra Boosts Survival in Heart Patientsby Rachel Smith India Cardiac Surgery Site Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Our present generation is seeing a continued growth within the occurrence of heart failure worldwide. Fundamental advances in medical and surgical therapy for patients with heart failure have been laid out for over two decades, and a number of treatment options to prevent or delay its onset have, until now, been a main focus of experimental and clinical researches. Much as has been said and done, heart failure remains a progressive disease, and if left untreated, 30-40% of patients die in end-stage heart failure. Over these years, several surgical options in treatment for heart failure have been clinically tried and results reported.
Surgery for End-stage Heart Failure
Some kinds of surgical procedure are done for extreme heart failure when different treatments no longer work. These techniques are often used while a person is looking ahead to a heart transplant.
- Ventricular assist devices help your heart pump blood from the pumping chambers of your heart to both the lungs or to the rest of your body those pumps may be implanted to your body or connected to a pump outside your body.
- You may be on a waiting list for a heart transplant. Some patients who get a VAD are very unwell and might already be on a heart-lung bypass machine.
- Total artificial hearts are being advanced, but are not but in wide use. Devices inserted via a catheter consisting of intra-aortic balloon pumps are occasionally used.
- An IABP is a thin balloon this is inserted into an artery and threaded into the main artery exiting the heart.
- These devices can assist maintain heart function in the brief time term. because they can be placed quick, they're beneficial for patients who've a sudden and intense decline in heart function
- They’re used in those who are awaiting recovery or for more superior assist devices.
Why choose cardiology surgery hospital India?
India offers a high quality medical care and services that make it one of the leading medical destinations among overseas patients seeking treatments. Cardiology surgery hospital India offers clinically excellent cardiac care with attentiveness and compassion to the needs of the patients and their loved ones. It has a world class facility with state of the art and modern technology in addition to modern equipments for treating the heart illnesses. Many international patients looking to undergo cardiac surgery and treatments choose India due to the excellent medical services at reasonably cheap rates. The medical tourists who have visited India for cardiology surgery are highly impressed with the commitment and care for quality medical treatments at cost-effective rates.
Dr Rajneesh Malhotra in India makes sure your heart stays stronger
With 25 years of multi-faceted experience in the field of cardiac surgery, Dr Rajneesh Malhotra top cardiac surgeon in India he is associated as director – cardio thoracic & vascular surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket. The treatment that Dr. Rajneesh best cardiothoracic surgeon in Delhi uses the most advanced techniques and technology. Therefore, the process is fast and safe. Moreover, it doesn’t cause pain, plus the recovery process is quite fast. He is an experienced, skilled and awarded doctor in his field of specialization. He has performed a number of high-risk and complex surgeries with his team of doctors. Left Ventricular Assist Device, Extra Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation is the other areas where he has been using his expertise and knowledge.
How to get in touch with best cardiothoracic surgeon in Delhi
India cardiac surgery service specializes to organise medical treatment in India. We are pleased to offer our patients a quality medical treatment in leading medical hospitals and medical centers in India. India cardiac surgery service is renowned as being the leading medical provider in India. We arrange your prior appointment Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra top cardiac surgeon in India; we offer extensive services for getting a successful and affordable cardiac surgery in India.
Get Free Consultation From Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra Best Cardiac Surgeon In Max Hospital Delhi and Send Your Medical Reports Through
Email Us :- email@example.com
Visit :- www.indiacardiacsurgerysite.com
Contact Us :- +91-9370586696
Created on Aug 8th 2019 06:30. Viewed 385 times.