Hair Transplant Benefits and Side Effectsby Ritesh Kumar Hair Treatment Expert
Hair Transplant – It is a surgical process for restoration of hair performed on men and women who have hair loss, thinning hair, or bald spots where no hair grows. Hair loss and baldness are general diseases because of genetic factors and hormone factor. There are many types of baldness in men in which hairline slowly recede and visibility of scalp increases exposing bald areas. Hair loss is usually in women because of hormonal changes and thinning of hair from the head.
Hair transplant is performed to restore hair in the bald spots, replace hair loss due to burns, injury or diseases of the scalp.
Benefits of hair transplant – There are many benefits of hair transplant are given below
- The procedure of Hair transplant has advanced significantly. Several different types of techniques are there for performing a hair transplant. One method of hair transplant is follicular unit transplant (FUT) in which strip of skin is taken out from the back side of the scalp, follicular unit is divided and then re-plantation is done in the selected area.
- Hair transplants are natural and safe. No special chemicals or medicines are used in this process which may damage the hair. All the hair growing technique of hair transplant surgery is natural. The results of hair transplant surgery are so good that most of the people cannot tell that you got a hair transplant.
- It is one of the hair restoration processes or technique which involves transplantation of your own hair taken out from the back side of the scalp. Hair grows naturally and the color of the hair is similar to your original hair. Hair growth usually starts after 2 to 3 months and completes its recovery in 8 to 10 months.
- Another benefit of hair transplant surgery or technique is that you get hair which is very manageable. Transplanted hair works just the same as your naturally grown hair so you don’t need to use any special shampoos or chemicals to maintain its density.
Side-effects – Side-effects of hair transplant surgery are given below
- In the hair transplant procedure, Infection is possible, though unlikely and affecting one in thousands of cases which can be easily avoided with the use of antibiotics.
- There is a rare chance of persistent bleeding which may be a side effect of the hair transplantation surgery. Some bleeding is likely which can be prevented with simple pressure, persistent bleeding may require additional stitching.
- Itching is a common side effect which is experienced by patients after getting a hair transplant procedure. This side effect of a hair transplant may occasionally become severe when not dealt properly. Itching mainly occurs because of the formation of scabs and it can be calmed with daily shampooing.
Contact us at Evolve Esthetique Clinic; we are the top Hair Transplant Clinic in Lucknow. We are offering affordable hair weaving, FUE, eyebrow hair transplant, and PRP therapy. Consult with surgeons for hair transplantation and surgery without any side effects.
Created on Jul 12th 2019 07:25. Viewed 416 times.