Guide to Troubleshoot YouTube Videos in PC/Android/iPhoneby park jonas Web Designer
If you get the issue that YouTube videos are not playing properly on your device whether computer or mobile, then there can be several factors at play. Videos may be too large that it takes time to stream on YouTube or it can be an internet connectivity issue. However, there may be the issues in your computer, browser and problem with YouTube itself.
When YouTube videos abruptly stop playing while you are watching on YouTube, then it can be happened due to some kind of glitches. Sometimes, it can be rectified by refreshing the page or closing your browser.
Here are some methods to fix the issue if YouTube videos are not playing smoothly on the computer, as given below:
1. Refresh your YouTube page and look at the video, is it playing or not.
2. Try to adjust the video quality by pressing the “gear icon” placed at the bottom of the video. Now, choose the smallest quality number and then check whether the video is playing or not.
3. Shut down your browser and re-open it again. If there is an update available, then permit it to install and try YouTube again.
4. Clean the caches and cookies present in the browser and reload the YouTube page.
5. Launch a private browsing session and visit the YouTube video that you are trying to watch. If now YouTube works properly then probably there is an issue with an extension, plugin, or your Google account. If YouTube runs in a private browsing session, then try to disable your plug-ins.
6. Try to load different websites and pages to ensure that your internet connectivity is proper or not. You can also connect your device with another source like the router, Wi-Fi and check now the video to play.
7. If your network connection appears to be malfunctioning then unplug your modem and router from power for a while. Now, plug them again appropriately and check YouTube.
8. The last resort is to restart your computer. In this meantime, permit your Operating System to install latest updates if there is availability.
When YouTube is loading, and you can’t play any videos in it, then this issue may not be on your hand and problem can be with YouTube itself. Generally, YouTube videos are not playing properly in mobile devices because of the presence of the corrupted data on your device or connectivity problem.
Here are some methods to resolve the problem if YouTube videos are not playing on Android or iPhone, as given below:
1. Connect to your mobile device with the different wireless network connections and check the YouTube now.
2. Clear the caches hidden in your YouTube app.
3. Attempt to watch a video by using a mobile web browser rather than in the YouTube app. 4. You can uninstall the YouTube app from your device and re-install it. Also, you can restart your mobile device as a last resort.
Harry Williams is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Jan 3rd 2019 10:33. Viewed 416 times.