GUIDANCE IAS: General Studies Mains Test Series Online – 2019by Nasim Ansari Digital Marketer Guidance IAS is the pioneer which provide one stop solutions for Geography Optional Subject. This coaching institutes is very beneficial for all UPSC, Civil Services exam in India. Mr. Himanshu Sharma who is an expert faculty to provide his good mentor, knowledge and experiences and give regular guidance to the students and very helpful for the students. We have launched General Studies Mains Test Series Online Programme through our online portal for the students. The main key features of this General Studies Mains Test Series Online Programme are as under:
- 8 Sectional Full length tests
- Based on latest UPSC Pattern/ Syllabus
- Selected tests discussion
- Flexible Test series
- Self-Analysis through evaluated answer booklet.
About 8 Sectional Tests: Guidance IAS is providing General Studies Mains Test Series Online Programme for 2019 Batch which has designed according to 8 Sectional wise test series which play a vital role to crack the UPSC Exams. By the help of General Studies Mains Test Series Online Programme, students enable to take self-evaluation through to participate in the General Studies Mains Test Series Online Programme. We are briefing below about the 8 Sectional Test Syllabus & topics which have covered in this Programme after reviewing the UPSC Latest patterns & syllabus:
- Sectional Test-01: Indian Heritage and Culture History.
- Sectional Test-02: Indian constitution and Governance.
- Sectional Test-03: Indian economy and agriculture.
- Sectional Test-04: Ethics.
- Sectional Test-05: Geography, environment and disaster management.
- Sectional Test-06: Social justice and International relations.
- Sectional Test-07: Security issues, Indian Society and Science and technology.
- Sectional Test-08: Ethics in public administration.
Salient features of Guidance IAS institute: There are a wide variety of salient features in Guidance IAS Institute which makes different from the other competitive institutes-
- Highly qualified and Trained Faculty
- Well managed modern classes
- Using integrated and advanced approach of Teaching
- Personal Attention
- Motivational Environment
- Compensatory classes for students
- Providing detailed, Relevant and original study material & Test Papers.
Created on Feb 27th 2019 23:58. Viewed 487 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.