Grinding Process Machine to assure Highest Precision Processing | AM TECHNOLOGYby Professional Writer Professional Writer
AM Technology Co., Ltd. is the global leading company in ceramic and glass abrasive processing equipment for the semiconductor and precision equipment industries as well as the research institutes. Its electrolytic dressing device and dicing saw are manufactured by applying its proprietary patented technology.
AM Technology has committed to satisfy the customers' needs since its establishment in 1994.With unwavering research and development, AM Technology has gained customer trust with the superior precision and ease of use of its high-performance equipment. Now its equipment is available in India, China, Japan and Taiwan around the globe.
AM Technology operates three business divisions.
Those are P&L Division, D&G Division and Laser Division.
The P&L Division consists of three business sections. Those are the fine grinding process business, single side grinding process business and double side grinding process business.
In the fine grinding process section, AM Technology manufactures two kinds of grinding machines. Two of them are double side grinding machine (ADG 1000/1200) and double side grinding machine (ADG 400/500/600/700/800/840).
Features of AM Technology Double Side Grinding Machine
- It has an anti-vibration design
- It provides an user-friendly conditions for use
- It provides active pressure control by Air actuator & Load-cell
- It ensures reliability for the thickness control system
- It provides easy surface-quality-control by pressure control at each step
Applications of AM Technology Double Side Grinding Machine
- Automotive: Fluid sensors, Engine heads, Precision piston rings, Power steering components,
Transmission plates & Spacers, Fuel injection systems, A/C compressor systems,
Fuel pump components
- Pumps: Impeller pump vanes, Hydraulic gear pumps
- Cutting Tools: Insert and Blade of PCD, Carbide, Ceramic, Cermet
- Compressors: Valve covers, Compressors, Pressure sensors
- Bearings: Precision bearing, Motor bearing, Ball bearing
- Ceramic: Valve dispensers, Thermo electric devices and Plates
Created on Mar 30th 2022 00:45. Viewed 117 times.