Grab The Details To Maintain And Clean The Wood Flooringby Excellent Floor Care Excellent Floor Care
Are you very choosy about Timber flooring or wood flooring always given a stylish look to your house? Many homeowners love to enhance the beauty of the house with timber flooring. But over time, timber loses its beauty and gets shabby. Again it gets shrink or expand more depending on the climate.
Hence experts always suggest keeping the timber flooring well-protected from excessive heat and direct sunlight. You can take suggestions for timber floor restoration in Bangalore to maintain the shine.
Maintenance tips for timber floor
• Homeowners need to clean the surface of the timber to prevent it from building up on dirt and grit on the surface. It is also necessary to conduct regular cleaning of the areas with high traffic.
• It is also necessary to keep doormats at the entrance of the door so that they can grab the moisture and dirt of the shoes. It helps the floor to stay free from stains.
• If you notice any spot on the floor, clean the area with a soft cloth immediately. Otherwise, the floor gets stained permanently.
• If you are installing the timber flooring for the first time, then make sure that the landscaping work will get completed before the installation of the timber flooring.
• Make sure that the flooring does not expose to direct sunlight or heat. It will damage the structure of the timber flooring.
• You can opt for placing rugs on the high traffic area of the floor. It will keep the floor safe from dirt and unnecessary stains.
• It is suggested not to drag your furniture on the floor. It will create scratches on the floor, and it will last long.
How to conduct a cleaning of floor timber
The timber flooring needs proper cleaning so that it can always stay shined. Experts will never suggest you for a steam cleaning of the wood flooring. They will suggest removing dirt and stains by using a microfiber mop.
If you plan to use vacuum cleaners to clean the floor, it is suggested to use the vacuum head, particularly made for timber floor cleaning.
Experts suggest not to use too wet a mop to clean the floor. Too much water will cause damage to the timber flooring. It is also suggested not to use household cleaners and polishes to clean the floor.
If you are using rugs to protect timber flooring from getting damaged, you need to remove the rugs at regular intervals to check whether the timber gets discolored or not. If you are looking for professional assistance for cleaning or restoration of your floor then it is advisable to hire a floor restoration Bangalore company.
First, prepare the list of reputed service
providing company of the industry. Check the experience of the companies and
feedback of the customers who already availed services of the company. It will
give you a fair idea to hire or not to hire the services of the firm. Floor
restoration is a process that needs to be done after a certain period to
maintain the look and appeal of the floors.
Created on May 5th 2021 00:28. Viewed 139 times.