God is Listening. Are you Speaking Back?by Nitin Kumar Digital Marketing Company
Our travels in the churches lying within the Holy Lands have shown us that years of worship and devotion have gone into developing these monuments to Jesus Christ. When you pray at one of these sites, despite the warm sun and the throng, you cannot help but feel a sense of awe and praise.
Many little miracles can be witnessed here, such as stones still unblemished, water still flowing cold, and so on.
If this pandemic has forced you to abort your plans to visit sites in the Holy Lands, you can ask for a prayer volunteer to travel to the site and read out your petition instead.
Your Donations Help Send Our Delegation to Offer Your Prayers in the Holy Lands
• Our delegations can undertake trips to 5 of the most holy churches in Israel
• The Church of the Holy Sepulchre
• The Garden Tomb
• The Dormition Abbey
• St. Peter’s Church in Jaffa
• The Church of All Nations
• During special occasions, we also undertake trips to the Tomb of the Virgin Mary where the Assumption took place or Mount Tabor, the site of the Transfiguration, where local authorities organize a miracle walk to pray for the impossible.
• We can help hand-deliver online prayer requests, prayer requests for healing, for the sick, and requests for miracles.
• We send confirmed photos of your printed prayer copy back to you for a nominal fee.
• If you so choose, we can buy and light a candle or shoot a video of the prayer recital for a more rewarding experience in the House of God
• What you pay only covers part of the travel and board.
• We only use safe and trusted payment gateways such as Stripe and Paypal.
• Our website employs 100% data protection with encrypted SSL security.
• We also offer 24/7 support to ensure that no obstacles are encountered by your prayer request.
• Although we cannot guarantee miracles, we are a trusted praying community in Israel.
Check out how this process works.
Holy Land Office: Kfar Uriya,
Holy Land of Israel
Created on Aug 13th 2021 11:24. Viewed 110 times.