Gmail Password Recovery 1-888-587-6606 | Reset Phone Numberby Martina Smith Customer Service
Gmail has millions of users from all across the globe. Many users forget the account password that restricts them from accessing their account temporarily. They need to call on Gmail Password Reset Phone Number to reset their account password immediately.
Steps for Gmail Password Recovery Not Working
- Open Gmail login page.
- Enter your Gmail address and click on “Next”.
- Click on “Forgot Password” option.
- Enter the last password you remember.
- Click on “Next” option. Now enter the alternate email address that you had added at the time of account creation.
- After entering the alternate email id, click on “Send”.
- You will receive a code to reset the password.
- Enter the code on the screen and then set a new password for your account.
- If you don’t remember your alternate email account, click on “Try another way” option at the left bottom of the screen.
- Now answer a few questions about your account to verify you have authorized the user.
- After successfully answering all the questions, you will be able to reset your account password.
- Call Gmail Password Reset Number to get technical support.
Users need to get live support if they are unable to recover their account password on their own. The support executives have vast experience in offering technical solutions to various issues. In case you are facing trouble with your Gmail account, feel free to contact the Gmail tech support team. Dial the toll-free call on Gmail Password Recovery Number and get instant resolution for any Gmail issues. Account security is maintained through a strong password, but in case users lose their password or if Gmail Password Reset Not Working due to any technical reasons, it can be easily fixed by calling Gmail Password Reset Number.
Created on Jul 13th 2018 03:54. Viewed 152 times.