Get Treated By Top Neurosurgeon At Delhi To Fix All Your Neurological Issuesby Richelle Mandy Spine and Neuro Surgery Hospital
Neurological disorders are illnesses that influence the brain and the focal and autonomic nervous systems. In recognizing the signs and symptoms of neurological problems, it is first important to distinguish the various types of neurological disorders. There are many types of neurological disorders, including Alzheimer’s disease (AD), Epilepsy, Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, Migraines. The signs of neurological disorders can vary significantly, depending upon the type of disorder as well as the specific area of the body that is affected. He has more than 10,000 neurological procedures to his credit.
Dr Rana Patir Best Neurologist in India
Neurosurgeons treat the medical conditions pertaining to brain, spinal column, nerves, and skull. Dr. Rana Patir is one of that very eminent and distinguished Senior Neurosurgeon in India. Dr Rana Patir covers all aspects of neurosurgery – cranial, spinal and peripheral nerves with special interest in brain tumor surgery, cerebrovascular surgery, epilepsy surgery and radiosurgery. Dr. Rana Patir is one the best and most experienced neurosurgeons in India. Dr. Rana Patir is one of the best brain surgeons in India. He is also one of the best surgeons for brain tumour in India. Dr. Rana Patir is one of the very few neurosurgeons in India to have experience in successfully operating upon some of the most complex brain tumors in India. Dr. Patir has special interest in complex brain tumor surgeries. Dr Rana Patir is Director & Head Neurosurgeon - Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon
Get Treated by Dr Rana Patir in Delhi to fix all your Neurological Issues
Dr Rana Patir is a well known and looked up to as experts in this complex specialty. He is committed to providing excellent treatment for neurological diseases, which means that you can be rest assured of complete recovery from your neurological problems. The patients can simply sit back, relax and be assured of their complete healing through the efforts of these accomplished medical practitioners of Neurology & Neurosurgery. Dr Patir is all around prepared in taking care of spinal surgeries like fusion and fixation, kyphoplasty, disc replacement surgery and surgery for spinal injury. Dr Rana Patir is highly competent in managing surgical conditions involving the brain, spine and peripheral nerves. Extensively trained in microscopic surgery, Dr Rana Patir is also familiar with endoscopic approaches to the ventricle and pituitary gland. He has special interest in Neuroendocrinology and Pituitary Surgery. Dr Rana Patir has been actively involved in research and education in the field on Neurosurgery, with a career as a lecturer with the University in India.
Neurosurgery in India - Important Advantages
- World class operation theatres.
- Top of the line diagnostics from world leaders such as GE, Siemens, etc
- Highly qualified neurosurgeons with very strong academic credentials.
- Many neurosurgeons in India have had extensive training in the West, Japan and South Korea
- Success rate for neurosurgery in India is on par with or better than international standards
- Neurosurgery hospitals in India have cutting edge technology that is not available even at many centers in the West. For example Brain Suite incorporating intra-surgery MRI imaging
- Cost of neurosurgery in India is among the most minimal compared to anywhere in world. The cost of neurosurgery in India is only a fractional of amount of the cost in the USA. Neurosurgery cost in India is likewise essentially less expensive than cost of neurosurgery in compared to other hospitals.
- The low cost of neurosurgery in India is without any compromise on quality or success rate
- The large number of neurosurgeries in India enables Indian hospitals to offer low-cost neurosurgery in India. Further, cost of neurosurgery in India is amongst the lowest in the world.
Do you have your medical reports; send us now for a free quote -click here
Created on Sep 12th 2017 04:03. Viewed 669 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.