Articles

Get The Best Fords, NJ Personal Injury Lawyers For Workplace Back Accidents

by PRC Agency PR
Get The Best Fords, NJ Personal Injury Lawyers For Workplace Back Accidents

Did you know that 80% of the population experience back pain at some point in their lives? Which makes you wonder - who, exactly are the other 20%? That seems like a lot!

The updated services from New Jersey Injury Guys Fords include specialized legal support if you've been injured in any kind of workplace accident that has resulted in chronic or acute back problems. The practice will inform you of your rights and the numerous possibilities for seeking workers' compensation for the resulting pain, medical bills, and lifestyle adjustments that need to be made.

You can learn more at https://nj-injuryguys.com/back-injury-attorney

Injured parties and their families can call a 24-hour accident helpline to speak with a lawyer at the Fords division of New Jersey Injury Guys - and determine whether there may be grounds for legal action. Back injuries are one of the most common and debilitating workplace injuries, and often the most difficult to treat.

According to the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics, approximately 20% of all occupational injuries and illnesses are caused by back problems - affecting more than 1 million workers. One study discovered that just 5% of workers had actually reported their injuries to OSHA, even though 30% of the surveyed workers had indicated either injury-related missed time from work or physical restrictions at work. According to a previous estimate by OSHA, 50% of serious workplace injuries go unreported - including back injuries, slip and fall cases, and repetitive use injuries.

NJ Injury Guys Fords, which will work with you on a contingency basis, emphasizes that if you're suffering from work-related back problems, you must first be able to establish your employers’ negligence. You have to demonstrate that the at-fault party acted carelessly or neglected your well-being in order to show negligence in a back injury lawsuit.

Once a decision has been made to pursue your case, a designated team of attorneys will proceed to secure all the available evidence and expert witness testimony - including medical specialists. Furthermore, they will establish communication channels with the party at fault, to allow for negotiation as the case proceeds.

The costs of surgery and medical care, therapy, and rehabilitation, as well as lost wages resulting from the injury, may be covered by a workers' compensation claim. A settlement is often agreed upon to determine compensation.

One client commented: “The experienced personal injury lawyers at the Fords law office of NJ Injury Guys offer first-rate services and promptly respond to any questions I had about the law. I appreciate all of your effort in handling my slip and fall case. I'll be recommending you to all friends and family.”

They've got offices all over New Jersey, and cover an exhaustive range of personal injury claims. In this case, you could say that NJ Injury Guys has got your back!

You can call 732-695-4369 or go to https://nj-injuryguys.com/fords-woodbridge-township and see for yourself all the services available. Remember, everything is free until you win your case!

NJ Injury Guys Fords 279 New Brunswick Ave 2nd Fl, Fords, NJ 08863, United States Website https://nj-injuryguys.com/fords-woodbridge-township/ Phone +1-732-695-4369

Sponsor Ads


About PRC Agency Committed Deluxe  PR

0 connections, 0 recommendations, 1,978 honor points.
Joined APSense since, July 1st, 2015, From Portland, United States.

Created on Jan 4th 2023 01:26. Viewed 114 times.

Comments

No comment, be the first to comment.
Please sign in before you comment.