Get long-term coverage by availing HDFC ERGO two wheeler insuranceby Sujoy Bose Tax Manager
HDFC ERGO Insurance is one of the most renowned general insurance companies in India. HDFC ERGO belongs to private sector and the company offers a myriad of general insurance plans to meet the diverse needs of consumers. Among all insurance plans, HDFC ERGO two wheeler insurance policies are highly sought-after among bike owners in India. HDFC ERGO Insurance two wheeler plans provide customers with certain advantages that no other insurer provides. Let's take a look at the reasons why HDFC ERGO bike insurance plans are standout.
5 reasons to choose online HDFC ERGO insurance plans for two wheeler vehicles
· Unlike other providers, HDFC ERGO insurance has come up with long-term two wheeler insurance plans. Armed with a HDFC ERGO Insurance two wheeler plan, now you can stay protected for 3 years in a row.
· By purchasing a long-term HDFC ERGO bike insurance you can keep your accumulated NCB locked in.
· A long-term online HDFC ERGO Insurance for two wheeler vehicles also saves you from paying increasing third party premium year after year. Since you pay premium just once for your long-term HDFC ERGO Insurance two wheeler plan, you don't have to pay increased premium for the rest of the duration.
· HDFC ERGO insurance boasts a whopping 94% claim settlement rate. Furthermore, if you make any valid claim on your online HDFC ERGO insurance for two wheeler vehicles, your claim is going to be approved within 24 hours
· Skilled in-house experts working with HDFC ERGO Insurance provide free claim assistance 24 X 7 and in 10 different Indian languages.
Coverage of HDFC ERGO two wheeler insurance
HDFC ERGO insurance two wheeler plans provide two types of coverage; liability only coverage and comprehensive coverage.
The HDFC ERGO bike insurance with liability only coverage is mandatory in India and it covers policyholders' economic loss to third parties. This type of online HDFC ERGO insurance for two wheeler vehicles pays out compensation in case of third party property damage, death and accidental physical injury. An online HDFC ERGO insurance plan with liability coverage for two wheeler vehicles also provide personal accident coverage to policyholders.
Comprehensive HDFC ERGO insurance two wheeler policies not only shield policyholders from their liabilities to third parties but also safeguard their financial losses due to damages to their insured vehicles.
HDFC ERGO two wheeler insurance renewal process
Created on Aug 30th 2017 04:19. Viewed 1,155 times.