Get Important Results and Notifications Update of Madhyamik 2019 and West bengal HS 2019 Resultby Souporno Ghosh Student The Good News in store for students who are waiting for West Bengal Board Result 2019. as per the latest update that came from WBBSE and WBCHSE. They are preparing for the declaration of WBBSE and WBCHSE Result 2019. Student can expect their result to come out soon. This not official update, this is still awaited.
After the release of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education Result 2019 or West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education Result 2019, student will get their result from here on www.exametc.com. We provide some hassle free process to check result.
Student who appears for the West Bengal Board Exam have been waiting for the declaration of WBBSE Result 2019 and WBCHSE Result 2019 for a long long time.
Statistical Analytics- Madhyamik Examination
Last year the Madhyamik Result for Class 10 results was declared on 6th June. More than 10lakh students appeard on Madhyamik Exam and 86% students cleared the exam.
- Result Declaration Date: 6th June
- Total Number of Students: 10,84,178
- Total Number of male Students: 4,77,545
- Total Number of Female Students: 6,06,633
- Overall Pass: 86% (Approximate)
Statistical Analytics- Higher Secondary exam
Last year the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Eduction was announces on 8th June. More than 8.25 Lakh Students are appeared here.
- Result Declaration Date: 8th June
- Total Number of Appeared Students: 8.09Lakh
- Total Number of Passed Students: 6.63Lakh
- Overall Pass Percentage: 83.75%
When the Result of West Bengal Board Result 2019 will release, student will very nervous about getting their West Bengal Board Result 2019. To avoid the confusion about searching result, Candidate can follow some easy steps to get their result.
1) Visit on - www.exametc.com
2) Provide details like Roll No, Registration no, etc.
3) Then Search or Submit the details.
4) View your result of WBBSE 2019 and WBCHSE 2019
Created on Mar 19th 2019 07:10. Viewed 359 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.