Get Comprehensive Pediatric Cardiac Surgery And Quality Care for Your Little Hearts in Indiaby Rachel Smith India Cardiac Surgery Site Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Pediatric heart surgeons deal with complicated congenital heart defects in newborns, children, and youngsters, as well as adults. Congenital heart defects are very different from the sorts of heart diseases that are common among adults. Repairing hearts in small bodies’ presents an added challenge. Pediatric heart surgery in India have the special skills needed to provide the safest care for even the youngest and smallest patients who require heart surgery. This way, the restore or reconstruction grows along with your child benefits from fast recovery. This method is called early primary repair.
Pediatric cardiac disorders
- Pediatric and congenital cardiothoracic surgery
- Repair of congenital heart defects
- Anomalous coronary artery repairs
- Repair of arch anomalies (including coarctation and patent ductus arteriosus)
- Atrial and ventricular septal defect repairs as well as AV canal procedures
- Treatment of cyanotic heart disease (including tetralogy of Fallot)
- Heart assist device support, ECMO
- Pediatric cardiac transplantation
- Repairs of pediatric chest wall deformities (pectus excavatum and carinatum)
- Treatment of pediatric hyperhidrosis
- Treatment of pediatric thoracic and cardiac tumors
- Ross procedure
- Single-ventricle repair (inclusive of Glenn and Fontan techniques)
- Transposition of great arteries repair
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation support
Get high quality affordable pediatric cardiac surgery in India
Pediatric cardiac surgery is more affordable in India compared to most countries, especially Europe and the US. Patients from other countries will be pleasantly surprised to know that the cost of pediatric cardiac surgery in India is 65 to 80% lower. This benefit was achieved because hospitals in India have the human resources, infrastructure, equipment and technology to be able to provide the best medical services in an efficient and effective manner. As pediatric cardiac surgery hospitals in India gained experiences, they became more efficient and kept costs down. Medical tourists prefer to come to India for pediatric cardiac surgery in India not because other countries do not offer the same quality of treatment, but because the similar quality of services can be availed in less than one-third of the cost in India. Moreover, this procedure is conducted with the help of the most advanced technology, which is at par with what even the most developed countries in the world have.
What’s special about getting with pediatric cardiac surgery in India?
And the various reasons which make pediatric cardiac surgery in India popular are:
- There are several multi-specialty pediatric cardiac hospitals all over the country that provide excellent treatment. They have got a state of art infrastructure, committed a team of workers and follow with the international guiding principle for medical care and hygiene.
- The best pediatric cardiac surgeons in India are an expert when it comes to offering a whole range of pediatric cardiac surgery in India.
- You do not have to wait for a long period for getting appointing for consultation and treatment with top pediatric cardiac surgeons who are highly trained and experienced in providing knee replacement in India.
- Also, Indians are basically very friendly and helpful by nature and go out of the way to assist others. Even, English is widely spoken so language is not a problem.
- Most of all, the low cost of pediatric cardiac surgery is available in India which is relatively cheaper than the costs in other developed countries. This is possible as the cost of living in India is low while in comparison to western countries and also the currency rates are low.
- Hospitals provide personalized care with tailor-made services.
Get Free Consultation For Pediatric Cardiac Surgery In India And Send Your Medical Reports Through
Email Us:- email@example.com
Contact Us:- +91-9370586696
Created on Jun 6th 2019 04:52. Viewed 363 times.