Free Project Management Tools To Track Work Processby Vipin Agarwal A Creative Website Design Company
Managing a project in pandemic time becomes an uphill battle for project managers. Since working from home (WFH) is becoming the priority of companies, and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic. According to internet sources, during the lock downtime, 90% of employees work from home to the IT sector of India.
This leads to new challenges to companies and project managers, although IT industries are having the experience to handle WFH culture before this odd time. But in this scenario number of employees is almost 13 times more who work from home before it, so it’s become difficult and needs strenuous efforts to get back on track.
To take down these problems some awesome software are in the market. These tools help you to track the progress of projects and to manage work. These software are absolute gem solutions for these kinds of problems. So, here we are listed the best software or tools for tracking projects after researching, comparing, and using them. You just have to see:
Trello is an awesome project management software developed by the company “Atlassian”. It designed using the Kanban Board method, a method to manage projects and tasks using cards, columns, and boards. This software is simple, powerful, and flexible enough to organize both professional and personal works.
- Create cards, columns, and lists, just doing drag and drop
- Easy to mention comments, task priority, and share with the team
- Attach files like images, documents, and videos
You can create boards, lists, and workflows by just drag and drop. Manage project hassle-free, collaborate with the team, assign tasks, and complete in an organized way.
Teamwork, a project management tool helps to manage projects, tasks, and work for organizations. Connect your in-house and remote teams to work productively and organized a way to reach the same goal in less time. Let’s launch your project, collaborate, teams, assign tasks, and get reports on how much your team has done. Easily track the workflow.
- Manage teams directly from Teamwork
- Use temples to speed up the process
- Chat, message, and share files
- Visualize tasks and work process using board view
- Specify user visibility, set permissions to send the notification
Project management software to manage tasks, projects, meetings, time tracking, and more. This is one more in the row to sort out the problem of project handling in a cultivatable way. This software develops according to the needs of project management.
- Task to-do list, schedule on the calendar, and track task
- Manage projects from start to completion of the project
- Online meeting software with mentioning agenda, and points
- Time tracking and employee timesheet
- Also coming for android and iOS mobiles
Toggl Plan tracks who’s working and when in an attractive visual way. It is an operative tool to automate the project process and visualize what work has done whatnot. If you are a Business Owner, CEO, Projects Manager, or running a small business, large company, or website design company then Toggl Plan is the best software.
- Easy and quick to navigate with sidebar and header user interface
- Simple workspace where all tasks, plans, users, and timeline are visualized
- Easy to set up a new team by just clicking on “Add New Team” and add members
- Share with client option
- Differentiate task priority with color codding
- Import data instead of copying them
Project.co ultimate client-side project management tool. Connect your team with your clients to discuss, share files, understand projects, and manage the task to reach a mutual goal in a productive way. One of the best features is that client can monitor the live progress of work, so it can suggest changes on time and discuss it with the team.
- Better perceptive for client and company
- Different task views calendar, list, scheduler, and kanban
- Effective communication that provides more value to a client
- Schedule teams to manage who is doing what and when
- All files stored at one place
- Embed other tools
You can choose “Free Forever Plan” if you have team up to 5 members otherwise choose a premium plan of $99/month with unlimited tasks, members, and projects everything is unlimited.
You can choose anyone among the best project management tools that helps you to find a way in this tough time. Choose what’s best for you.
Created on Jul 21st 2020 01:55. Viewed 226 times.