Free Email Marketing Course: How To Get Started With Email Marketing?by Manju Rai Digital marketing Expert
Email Marketing is the most effective and one of the best ways of connecting with your leads, nurturing them, and turning them into your valuable customers.
Probably it’s not always a marketer’s first option when it comes to marketing planning, but it’s still dominant enough to be a major part of your marketing strategy.
This free email marketing course is an effort to understand:
- What is email marketing? How does it work?
- What is the role of email marketing in business? Is email marketing important?
- What are the email marketing statistics? Is email marketing effective?
- How to get started with email marketing?
- Examples of email marketing tools
- What are the types of email?
Understanding What Email Marketing Is?
Email Marketing is the highly effective direct marketing strategy of sending emails to clients for building brand awareness, nurture associations, generate leads, and motivate potential customers as well as existing customers to take action that profit your business.
The term email marketing generally refers to a campaign with thousands of emails which are sent to the targeted recipient to improve relationships with present customers to encourage reliability and continued business.
Email marketing is one of the strongest marketing platforms. And it can be augmented by an effective email marketing strategy as it’s the foundation of your overall email marketing program.
Role Of Email Marketing In Business
Compared to other digital-marketing platforms, Email is top rated with 3% of the average click-through rate.
According to a survey, More than half (58%) of the businesses said that they are planning to increase their email marketing budget.
They also expressed their confidence in the benefits of emails, especially compared to other marketing platforms.
Here are the few of the benefits of email marketing, as per the marketers:
- 23% Marketers used it in generating more leads
- 19% Marketers used it to improved sales
- 17% Marketers used it to improved conversion rates
- 13% Marketers used it to reduced marketing costs
- 12% Marketers used it to identifying better-quality leads
- 9% Marketers used it to integrating with other media to boost response
Still not convinced about the importance of email marketing?
Here we’ve gathered a list of great reasons that your brand needs to start using email:
- Email marketing is cost-effective.
- You can reach more mobile customers with email marketing.
- You can automate the email marketing process.
- Email marketing makes it easy to personalize content for better response rates.
- You can make your email marketing interactive.
- You can quickly and easily measure your email marketing efforts.
Now that you know the significance of email marketing and how you can leverage it to grow your business, it’s time to start making a plan for implementation....Click here for the complete course
Created on Aug 24th 2018 08:26. Viewed 601 times.