Fortnite: How to Unlock Different Styles for Remedy vs. Toxin Skin
by Lucia Mandela software
The delay in the release of Fortnite’s Season 2 has allowed Epic Games to continue Remedy vs. Toxin Skin for one more week. However, the reason behind this expansion can also be the intriguing missions of this challenge.
This week the players who will accomplish each task of this challenge will be rewarded with a purple color outfit, which is based on the theme of Remedy vs. Toxin. Players require to attain level 40 for including their skin to the specs of the character.
Source: Fortnite: How to Unlock Different Styles for Remedy vs. Toxin Skin
Once players successfully unlocked the base cosmetic, then they can include distinctive styles to modify these newly unlocked skins. Players can easily acquire the styles of Toxin from the game, but the most prominent style can only be unlocked by accomplishing all the tasks of Remedy vs Toxin. Players need to ensure that they accomplish these tasks before 15th February 2020.
How to Unlock Purple Style
Players will be eligible to unlock the Purple style only after completing at least 9 missions from 12, and accomplishing them is not a hard job to do. Most of these mission requires the players to visit distinctive locations or using specific weapons.
Players can easily accomplish all these tasks, and instead of one purple style, they will be rewarded with three. In addition, players will also get extra XP alongside the unlocking of more cosmetic items and enhancing of level too. The only prerequisite for proceeding towards these tasks is that players need to attain level 40, and here is the list for all the tasks of Remedy vs. Toxin:
- The gamers have to find and visit at least three food trucks.
- The gamers have to obtain at least three Silver Survivor Medals.
- The gamers have to eliminate enemies through SMG for at least three times.
- The gamers have to locate seven chests.
- The gamers have to increase their Shield and Health level to 100, and it should be done in at least three matches.
- The gamers have to inflict damage for three times through Rare, Uncommon, and Common weapon, and it should be done in one match.
- The gamers have to inflict damage to at least 2500 enemy structures.
- The gamers have to locate and reach at least three bus stops, and it should be done in one match.
- The gamers have to inflict damage for five times and grab weapons specialist accolades.
- The gamers have to be the first player to land through the Battle Bus, to get eliminated, and to catch a fish.
- There is one more prerequisite of these challenges, which is a mixture of PvE and PvP, and players can easily fulfill these requirements by playing several matches.
How to Unlock Toxin Style
Once players complete all the missions, then they can head to attain Toxin Styles. They need to heal any of their teammates by using Bandage Bazooka. They need to execute this healing process by wearing Remedy skin. In the end, we hope that this blog has served you properly, and if you are new to the world of Fortnite, then you can experience it on Xbox One, PS4, PC, and Nintendo Switch.
Nelson King is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Created on Jan 17th 2020 23:34. Viewed 260 times.