For Office Insiders on Windows, Microsoft releases Office Build 12527.20040by Kesy Rim Office Setup
A new office build for office insiders on windows has been released by the office.com/setup to facilitate the user with various bugs. There are multiple fixes and solutions done to the long issues of MS application. The new Office Build 12527.20040 also has an essential new feature for accessing it. The application of MS Office can be easily installed by visiting the website of office setup for easing your work with MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel Sheet, etc. The newly updated feature and fixed issues are explained here to give you a better understanding of what you get with Office Build 12527.20040.
Newly Updated Feature
- Access Query design, SQL view, and the relationship window with ease and comfort. Open, resize, design, and hide a table by simply right-clicking on it. Easily search text in SQL view and replace it. Easily chose multiple tables in the Relationships window.
- ADODB. Recorder object in VB code incorrectly reporting an error is resolved.
- Microsoft Access failing to identify an Identity Column in a linked SQL Server table incorrectly deleting rows is now resolved.
For MS PowerPoint
- PowerPoint fails to remove presentation collections immediately if any event handlers run behind after a file is closed. Thus object model reports an incorrect number of open presentations and prevents the shutdown of the PowerPoint of office.com/setup.
- Highlighter issue is resolved as now white texts having dark highlighted colors will not get printed black in greyscale.
For Office Suite
- Incorrect installation of Norway Nynorsk (nn-no) proofing tools package is now resolved.
For Excel Sheet
- The issue of crashing of Excel when using text to Columns with dynamic arrays is resolved.
- The problem of Outlook of failing to show previous calendar events when scrolled with the month view is resolved.
- The crashing of the calendar when more than 30 calendars are viewed in a Citrix environment is resolved.
- The issue of the draft version of a root comment not getting preserved when it is co-authored is resolved.
- The issue of pressing Ctrl+Alt+M not generating the comments pane is resolved.
The new Office Build 12527.20040 released by Microsoft seems to upgrade and resolve various issues. So the office insiders likely to review it with positive feedbacks. Any issues related to Office Build 12527.20040 can be resolved by connecting with the customer support of www.office.com/setup.
Kaylee Smith is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. She writes for Ms-Office products at office.com/setup or office.com/myaccount.
Created on Feb 10th 2020 06:00. Viewed 428 times.