Fixing methods for QuickBooks unable to send emails due to network connection failureby John Kartan Accounting And Bookkeeping
QuickBooks allows user to share their account reports or convey messages by sending emails directly from the software. But, users around the world have reported their QuickBooks unable to send emails due to network connection failure. If you also face problems sending emails from the software, this blog will help you figure out why it happens and the actions you can take to remove the issue.
Get in touch with a QB support team at 1.855.738.2784 to rectify the error quickly.
- Windows Firewall or security programs can completely restrict internet access of QuickBooks and other applications on your PC.
- The MAPI32.dll file stored on your system is damaged and fails to run while sending the emails.
- QuickBooks can face trouble connecting to Intuit servers due to a poor internet speed delivered by your network connection.
Solution 1- Prevent QBDT from losing internet access by fixing the Windows Firewall settings
- Go to the control panel to open the Windows Defender Firewall menu or type ‘Windows Firewall’ in the search panel and open it from the results.
- Tap Allow an app or feature through the Windows Firewall option and scroll down the application list to find QuickBooks.
- Single-click QuickBooksXX in the list and ensure the Private & Public checkboxes beside it are marked.
- Save the settings and rerun QuickBooks on your PC.
Solution 2- Repair the MAPI32.dll file to prevent the QBDT issues
- Go to the search panel on your file explorer and type ‘mapi32.dll.’
- Open the file folder and search the list for Fixmapi.exe.
- Run the application and follow the directions to repair the MAPI32.dll file.
- Launch QuickBooks after the file is repaired.
Created on Sep 8th 2023 10:05. Viewed 102 times.