fix zoho mail Login Problemsby Anderson Lieto IT Experts
zoho mail Login Problems
ZOHO mail is a free online email service provided by Indian software development company ZOHO Corporation. ZOHO Corporation was founded in 1996 by Mr. Sridhar Vembo and Mr. Tony Thomas in Pleasanton, California, USA. The organization is primarily concerned with providing business web tools and IT services to its clients across the globe.
This email is not just an ordinary email service that provides a platform. It is a reliable and secure business email service provider with personalized service according to business and business needs. It is not just one email option among many. It is much more than an inbox. The email service provider not only changed the way they present their email service, but also came up with new and innovative ideas to make the email service more fun and user-friendly. It is a web-based service that has a number of functions and features designed to enhance the postal service experience for its users. User can also carry out customization and customization according to business requirements.
More about ZOHO email services and Trobleshoot zoho email login issues :
Email is a great internet based email service that is much faster compared to other providers on the market. It also provides better and cleaner protection against fake emails or spam. But what do you do in a situation where you have trouble logging into your ZOHO email account? do not worry .. !!! Since this is also artificial technology software / app it can sometimes misbehave and require some minor fixes. The non-working problem is just an indication that the ZOHO mail server configuration requires minor checks and fixes. This article will help you troubleshoot Zoho Mail login issues.
But first, let's detail the features and benefits of using ZOHO's email service :-
The following are some of the features of the ZOHO email service:
- Tailor-made for the business based on individual business requirements.
- Unmatched security and privacy guaranteed by ZOHO email services.
- User can create separate business domain and consequently can also create custom email address for users, allowing your company to create its own unique identity.
- ZOHO's powerful and easy-to-use email control panel also allows the user to simply do all the settings and configuration of the account seamlessly through their own efforts.
- Email retention up to 365 days is also one of the most prominent features of ZOHO email.
- The application is available for Android and iOS users to access emails on their mobile devices.
- Complete social media makeover, where adding comments and likes to emails is awesome.
- Private and completely secure with No-Ads.
- Mail with up to 5GB of free storage for up to 5 mailboxes with additional 1GB of cloud storage support.
- 24 * 7/365 day customer support from ZOHO email customer help and support team. The user can contact them at email@example.com
- Supports the following protocols: POP3; IMAP; SMTP
What are the various reasons behind problems logging into ZOHO Mail?
Some of the reasons are listed below:
- User mentions the wrong login credentials, especially the login password to open their email account. The password may have expired.
- User exceeded the maximum storage limit for ZOHO email account, which is 5 GB per mailbox and additional 1 GB for cloud storage.
- The ZOHO email account server might be down or blocked at this time.
- It may be that the antivirus software installed on your system is creating a firewall and thus you are having trouble logging into your AOL email account.
- Internet speed is slow.
- Using an old ZOHO email program / app.
- Wrong ZOHO email settings for incoming and outgoing mail server.
Quick Easy Ways to Troubleshoot zoho mail login problems:-
- Check whether the ZOHO email settings for both incoming mail server and outgoing mail server are correct or not. If they are incorrect, then correct them according to the entries listed below -
For incoming mail server() -
- Username - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Server - imap.zoho.com
- Port - 993
- Security Type - SSL
- Username - email@example.com
- Server - smtp.zoho.com
- Port - 465/587
- Security type - SSL / TSL
Storage limit exhausted - User has exceeded the ZOHO email account storage limit of 5GB per mailbox and an additional 1GB of cloud storage.
Update login credentials - Try to re-log into your ZOHO email account by changing the password and other login credentials.
Server downtime or downtime - The ZOHO Website might be down or down at this time resulting in ZOHO email not working properly. Visit the website to see any such notice to be given by the end of the company or not. User can also check this via the following link - https://downdetector.in/status/zoho/
Update / Reinstall ZOHO Email Application - Update or reinstall the ZOHO Email Application / Program on your system.
Slow Internet Speed - Make sure you have enough internet speed on your system. Slow internet speed can cause slow or delay work for ZOHO email.
Firewall By Antivirus - Temporarily disable antivirus software in your system. There might be a high chance that the installed antivirus software will create some kind of firewall resulting in improper working of your ZOHO email account.
System restart - restarting your device is the easiest step one can take in resolving their login issue. After rebooting, log back in to your ZOHO email account.
Created on Aug 17th 2020 10:03. Viewed 285 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.