Fix: QuickBooks Error H202 - 18007960471 Accountsportalby Mason Olivia Digital Marketing
QuickBooks Error Code H202
No doubt QuickBooks software offers complete utility and benefits to all its users. Almost all small or large business companies make use of this excellent software around the globe. Every QuickBooks user tends to encounter QB Error H202. There are several error codes related to the error code H Series.
When QuickBooks Error H202 occurs, it usually indicates QuickBooks inability to access into the company file that is stored on a different computer.
This QuickBooks error has several possible causes:
- Security software like firewall blocks QB access to the system where the particular company file is stored.
- QuickBooks is unable to obtain the Internet Protocol location of the system where the company file is stored.
- Damage .ND file.
- Wrong hosting configuration set up.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error h202
- When QuickBooks Error H202 occurs, QuickBooks become incapable to connect with selected company file/files
- You receive QB Error H202 code message instead.
There are a number of methods to resolve this QuickBooks error. Several of these methods involve verifying the Hosting setting. Accountsportal QuickBooks Tech Support can help you resolve this error. Simply dial 1-800-796-0471, send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat live with our QuickBooks representative via Live Chat Support.
Created on Dec 9th 2018 23:54. Viewed 181 times.