Fix QuickBooks Error Code 20 (Printer Not Activated Problem)by Riley Brooks Hello friends, I am Riley Brooks living USA.
If you are facing error code 20 of QuickBooks-Printer not allowed, then you can find this blog post very helpful. One of most general error messages encountered by users, when the user attempts to update the operating system to Windows 10 or 7, is QuickBooks Error Code 20. This error can prevent users from printing or submitting invoices and payment slips safely. There can be different explanations for any such mistake happening and a few approaches to get rid of it.
In this blog article, we will be exploring both causes and remedies. After all, the customer can get in contact with our QuickBooks accounting support team via our toll-free number for instant help.
Causes of Printer activation error 20
- Problems with consistency between the Windows OS and QuickBooks models.
- Any kind of error in the Windows registry may also result in such an error.
- Another valid explanation behind the occurrence of this problem could be improper installation of QuickBooks.
- One of the explanations could also be an obsolete application key.
Fix Error Code 20 methods: Printer Not Activated in QuickBooks
Follow the steps below to fix the QuickBooks Error 20: issue with printer not enabled:
Method 1: Reinstall accounting software Program Uninstalling and then reinstalling software is recommended to clean the corrupted data. In this process, the steps involved are as follows:
- The user needs to visit the control panel to begin with.
- And then click on an option for programmers and functions.
- Look for QuickBooks now and pick the option to uninstall.
- Downloading a fresh QuickBooks copy is the next step.
- In order to ensure that all the modifications made are saved, the last step is to restart the machine.
Method 2: Configuring the print spooler service
- The very first move is to click the + R keys on the screens.
- And then, in the launch box , type MSC.
- Next, right-click the Print Spooler service from the list of services.
- After that, click on the Properties option, and then click the Print Spooler service stop button.
- The user is now expected to choose an automatic option.
- And then, hit the start and service again with a key.
To address the QuickBooks Printer Not Activated Error 20 allowed, any of the above methods can be enforced by the user. However, even after carrying out the steps mentioned above, if the consumer is unable to resolve the issue, then it is recommended to contact a licensed professional in that situation.
You can also contact our software support team for QuickBooks via our toll-free number and our team will ensure that you have the best support service possible.
Created on Oct 17th 2020 05:26. Viewed 341 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.