Fix QuickBooks Error 3371 Status code 11118 - [Easy Troubleshooting]
by Steve M. QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
If you recently ran into an unusual QuickBooks error, especially Error Code 3371 "QuickBooks could not load license information data. When you reconfigure your desktop computer or activate your QuickBooks for the initial time, you could encounter with the QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118. This error could be an irritating one for you, as it forbids you to open your QB file. QuickBooks cannot pack the permit data. For troubleshooting steps, note the error as well as type the adhering to in an internet browser window:
www.quickbooks.com/support/register.html. You are not the only one. As well as it looks like this frustration has actually been pestering the users of the accounting software for numerous years. If you are looking for instant fixation of this error or need any kind of help for your QuickBooks Dial our QuickBooks Error Support Customer Service Number.
Similar Questions that user have asked
When you reconfigure your desktop computer or activate your QuickBooks for the first time, you could experience with the QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118. This error could be an irritating one for you, as it refuses you to open your QB file. You may obtain a warning message revealing-.
- QuickBooks might not load the license information data. This could be triggered by missing out on or damaged files.
- For fixing actions, keep in mind the error and also type the complying with in an internet browser window: www.quickbooks.com/support/register.html.
When you will click on OKAY button, it will certainly display you another discussion box: It will certainly be revealing QuickBooks Fatal Error with the complying with message
Why QuickBooks Error 3371 Occurs?
QuickBooks has experienced a problem on startup. This may be because of an invalid software license. Insert the QuickBooks CD right into your computer systems and afterwards re-install the software. If you run into the problem again, call Technical Support.
The signs and symptoms are normally that you are incapable to open your company file in QuickBooks and also resolution attempts like fixing the installation stop working, as well as you obtain motivates for a mysterious html file.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371 – Status Code 11118
To fix error 3371, rename the upsetting file and you must have the ability to begin living once more. Certainly, you will certainly have to re-register with Intuit.
For the Windows 7 users, go here:
- C:ProgramDataIntuitEntitlement Clientv * (where '*' is a number).
- Now Rename the current file.
- QuickBooks will create a new one when you start the application.
Important Note: Remind that the "ProgramData" folder may be hidden where instance you can unhide it such as this.
- Open up "Computer" and Click on "Organize Folder” as well as search options
- Sight, as well as select "Show hidden documents, folders
- Now Start QuickBooks and also you ought to ready to go.
Keep Note it: You probably, will certainly obtain a tip to register QuickBooks within 30 days.
Another Fixation Method
- Firstly Press window key + R on your keyboard.
- After that, a window will open.
- Now enter or duplicate as well as paste below C: \ ProgramData \ Intuit \ Entitlement Client \ v8.
- Here you will certainly reach window explorer at complying with location.
- Simply delete this ecml file.
- After that do a right click as well as choose Delete option.
- Now close the window
- After doing this action, Run QuickBooks, and Register the product again.
Most likely, you will have the ability to resolve your problems. You could contact our QuickBooks Enterprise Support expert to get more information about this error. Dial 800-880-6389.
Created on May 21st 2018 18:27. Viewed 197 times.