Fix QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 Easilyby Steve M. QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
In the recent times, many QuickBooks users have reported the QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118. This error is often seen when the user activates or open QuickBooks desktop. The user can also stumble upon this error at the time of reconfiguring the desktop or setting up QuickBooks company file for the very first time. Another factor leading to the issue can be an outdated windows operating system. Damaged or missing component windows factors leading to this issue. This error comes up within error message stating
" Could not initialise license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the licence data".
Once you click on OK key you will see another error message on your screen:
“QuickBooks has encountered a problem on startup. This may be due to an invalid software license. insert the QuickBooks CD into your computer and then reinstall the software. If you encounter the problem again, contact technical Support.”
If you are also facingQuickBooks error 3371, then make sure to read this post till the end, as today's post will brief you with the causes and the solutions to this error. For any further information, you can also contact our QuickBooks enterprise support team via our toll-free numberi.e. 1-800-969-7370, and discuss your issue with experts and certified QB professionals
Triggers to QuickBooks 3371 error
· Missing file Qbresgistration.dat
· Damaged or lost MSXML component
· Antivirus program or security software interrupting the software performance
· The user tries to start up the file without saving it before
· Crash com error can also be one of the reasons
· Error code 80029c4a
· Incomplete windows update can also be one such factor causing the issue
How to Fix QuickBooks Error code 3371?
Follow the below given steps in order toresolve QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118:
Step 1: Deleting Ecml file for resolving the issue
The user can delete the ecml file for resolving the issue by carrying out the below steps:
· The very first step is to press windows + R
· And then, a window will appear on the screen, followed by entering the C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
· The next step is to spot windows explorer as the next location
· Now, the user needs to remove the ecml file and then right click and select the delete option
· Close the window option
· And then run QuickBooks and register the product again
Step 2: Run the 3371 Error Fix from the QuickBooks Tool Hub
· First of all, Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub file and save this file to on your system.
· After that open the downloaded file QuickBooksToolHub.exe.
· Now follow the on-screen commands to install and agree to the terms and conditions.
· Once the tool hub installs successfully, double-click on the icon to open it
· Now navigate to the Installation Issues and choose 3371 Error Fix tab.
· Hit on OK button and start QuickBooks Desktop and open your data file.
We end this post over here, with the hope
that the information we have shared in above might be of some help in getting
rid QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118. However, for any further
information or for expert assistance dial our toll-free numberi.e.
1-800-969-7370 and speak to our QuickBooks support team anytime.
Created on May 29th 2020 07:41. Viewed 248 times.