Fix QuickBooks Desktop Doesn't Start or Won't Open Problemsby Devin Smith Technical Support Expert
QuickBooks desktop doesn’t start or won’t open issue is usually seen Are you facing the same error? Well, this post will surely help you in tackling the issue. When you click on QuickBooks desktop or a company file icon, the program doesn’t start or just partially respond appears. There are a lot of issues that can prevent QuickBooks from opening.
To know more about fixing QuickBooks desktop not working error, make sure to read this post till the end. Or call us and we will provide you with instant support services.
When does QuickBooks desktop doesn’t start or won’t open error?
The error could be seen due to the following reasons:
· The very first reason can be corrupted hard disk
· Very large company name
· Outdated operating system
· Incorrect installation of QuickBooks desktop
· Also, if there is missing or damaged QBWUSER.INI file, then this error could be seen
Steps to fix the QuickBooks won’t open issue
Below steps can be used to fix the QuickBooks won’t open error and the user can repair QuickBooks desktop installation.
· At first, the user needs to backup the company file
· And then reboot the system
· This will ensure that there are no programs that might affect the repair
· The user is then required to head to the windows start menu and click on control panel
· In case you are using windows 8, then search for control panel in the windows start menu
· In the control panel, click on programs and features and later select to uninstall a program
· Make a note that if you can’t able to see the program and features, then click on program instead. Look for the program and features and click on it
· Click on the QuickBooks from the list of programs and click on uninstall and change
· Hit continue tab and choose next
· Click on repair and next tab
Repair should start instantly,
and it would take some time
· Click on finish tab
· You might need to reboot the system to complete the repair
· Update QuickBooks to the latest release. Ensure that you have the most recent fixes and security updates
At the end of this post, it is expected that the reader might be well versed with the fixation steps for QuickBooks desktop doesn’t start or won't work.
However, if you are still doubtful or if you are unable to tackle the issue even after performing the steps above, then in that case, reach out to our QuickBooks premier technical support team professionals at 1(844)405-0906. Our technically sound professionals will ensure to provide you with immediate support services.
Created on Jun 17th 2021 01:35. Viewed 129 times.