Fix Error or Issue Restore a Backup in QuickBooks Failedby Alex H. Marketing Expert
QuickBooks is a trusted accounting and financial software by millions of small and medium-sized enterprises owners. QB helps to manage business essentials and financial data.
QuickBooks Restore a Backup
Unfortunate QuickBooks Software crashed or damage need to backup restore. If are you trying to use a backup of company file to restore your accounting data but operation fails.
"Error: Restore Failed. File in invalid Format"
“Error: Restore failed. Can’t remove log file”
“This file is set to read-only. Try again with a different name"
- Error in company file name(including special character)
- Backup restored over an existing company file
- Backup is restored from a USB flash drive
- Company file is damage/missing
- Restore a backup company file
- QuickBooks uses the backup company file (.qbb) to create a new company file (.qbw).
- In QuickBooks, go to the File menu and select Open or Restore Company.
- Use only same or newer version while backup
- Always to avoid overwriting to rename your existing company file or the backup
- Remove special symbol or characters from the company file name.
Created on Apr 13th 2020 21:20. Viewed 188 times.