Fix Error Code 80029c4a in QuickBooks Desktop [Easy Methods]by Steve M. QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
QuickBooks error code 80029c4a is regarded to be a
complicated error that comes with an error message stating “loading type library/DLL can’t load a
dynamic link library (DLL)”. This error is generally reported at the time
of launching the QuickBooks application. This error can also be encountered
when the QuickBooks component doesn’t start in a proper manner or the dynamic
link library files are missing out or corrupted, as a consequence of the system
If you are also facing any such error, then it is better to go through the blog post till the end, or you can also get in touch with our QuickBooks desktop support team via our toll-free number i.e. 1-800-969-7370. Our team of experts and certified professionals will help you to fix the error with much ease.
What leads to QuickBooks error code 80029c4a?
· Improper installation of QuickBooks
· Corruption in windows registry
· Corrupted or damaged QuickBooks desktop system files
· Trojan or antivirus attack
· QuickBooks files deleted by another program
Error messages you may see on your desktop screen:
How to fix QuickBooks error code 80029c4a?
You can resolve QuickBooks error code 80029c4a with the help of the below given solution methods:
1. Running reboot.bat file
· To begin with, the user is required to close the QuickBooks desktop.
· The next step is to open the folder that has the reboot.bat file.
· Moving ahead, the user is required to right click the QuickBooks desktop icon and then select the properties option.
· After that, the user should click on the open file location option.
· And then, hit right click on the reboot.bat file, followed by selecting the run as system admin.
· The next step in the process is to ensure to run reboot.bat as windows admin.
· Later on, do not close the appeared window as it would turn off the reboot.bat utility.
· Lastly, restart the system.
2. Perform a windows repair on QuickBooks
· Close QuickBooks first.
· Click on windows button.
· Hit control panel tab.
· Uninstall or change the application.
· Select QuickBooks from the program list.
· Hit uninstall or change tab.
· Click on next in the QuickBooks installation window.
· Hit repair.
· Hit finish option, and follow the process to fix it completely.
· Reboot the system.
· And open QuickBooks application to ensure that it opens up properly.
This brings us to the end of the blog post, but not the methods list. There can various other methods as well to get rid of error code 80029c4a. We expect that after reading this blog post, the users might be able to fix the error code with much ease. There can be a situation when the users might find it difficult to get rid of the QuickBooks error code 800029c4a even after following the above steps. Thus, in that case, do not think much in getting in touch with our QuickBooks enterprise technical support team. Simply make call at our toll-free number i.e. 1-800-969-7370.
We own a pool of experts and certified QuickBooks professionals who will ensure to provide you with the best possible support services in a single call. Thus, reach out to us and we will be happy to help you.
Created on Jan 6th 2020 23:46. Viewed 286 times.