Fix company file and network issues with QuickBooks File Doctorby Adelina Martin Bookkeeping & Accounting Solution For Small Busine
QuickBooks file doctor tool is one of the finest tools offered by Intuit. It is designed and developed in a way to resolve all sorts of file and network issues. When the user faces any issues opening QuickBooks company file or come across 6000 series error while opening the company file, this tool can be of great assistance. QuickBooks file doctor can help in resolving issues opening QuickBooks company file and error codes like 6150, 6000 -82, 6147, etc.
To know more about QuickBooks file doctor tool, make sure that you read this post till the end. Or you can also ask our professionals for technical assistance via our toll-free customer support number.
Steps to use the QuickBooks file doctor
The user can make use of the below steps to make the best use of QuickBooks file doctor tool.
- At first, the user should download the QuickBooks file doctor tool and open the qbfsd.exe file, also follow the instructions to install the tool
- QuickBooks file doctor tool will open automatically once it is installed on the system. In case it doesn’t open itself, then the user needs to visit the start menu and then open the tool or you can just click on the icon
- The next step is to look for the company file from the drop-down menu. Also click on the browse to find the file menu
- The user should choose the check file damage only and click on diagnose file option
- The user will then have to enter the admin password
- The file doctor tool will automatically start repairing the files
- In case the repair is successfully done, then the user will get an option to open the repaired file directly from the tool.
- For the user with multiple versions of QuickBooks, the tool will ask the software version needs to be opened.
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on May 16th 2022 02:13. Viewed 110 times.