Five Things To Look For In Luxury Apartments In Mumbaiby Jenita Jose Real Estate
Luxury apartments in Mumbai are coming up at every corner in the city. But are all these projects that are tagged as luxury, really worth the hype? A lot of times, builders use the tag luxury apartments so that they can attract a certain buyer and also hike up the price. But luxury apartments need to have certain characteristics so that they can be set apart.
If you are looking to invest in luxury flats in Mumbai then here are some helpful things that you should look for before you buy any property.
- The best of everything: For residential projects in India to be luxury, they need to have the best of everything. Even the building materials used in the construction needs to be of the best quality. The fittings, tiles and lighting used for each apartment need to be from the top brands.
- Automation: A luxury flat in Mumbai needs to have automation and technology. From climate control, to mobile CCTV surveillance, and even in-house surveillance. Your luxury apartment needs to have all the latest technology you can get.
- Space: Space is something that doesn’t come easy in Mumbai, but luxury apartments need to be spacious. 3 BHK apartments or 4 BHK apartments should be an option in the luxury property you’re investing in. You should have enough space to give you the privacy you pay for. You can even get spaces with private entrances or even private swimming pool. Private elevators and butlers are also something that you can expect to find in a luxury property.
- Location: Luxury flats in Mumbai should also be located in the most premium areas in the city. You should accessibility to all the major parts of the city. At the same time, it should have the peace and quiet that city life lacks. It should have parks and gardens for your children and pets and spas, health and meditation centres for you to relax in.
- Best amenities and facilities: Luxury apartments in Mumbai need to have amenities and facilities that you can’t find anywhere else. Swimming pools, gyms, spas and clubhouses are a normal inclusion with your property. You can also expect exclusive facilities like private restaurants, grocery stores and even movie theatres for residents only. Some properties also have exclusive golf courses and other sports pitches for the residents. Exclusivity goes hand in hand with luxury.
Created on Jul 20th 2018 05:38. Viewed 454 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.